Are you sick of pajamas and loungewear? I never thought I’d say I am but, I am tired of this lifestyle! So, I am picking up a few new everyday outfits to wear for running out for errands, exercising, and outfits for summer. Hey, fashionistas it’s time to get out of your pajamas and get ready for summer with these summer outfit ideas!
Summer Outfit Ideas
Cute Shorts Outfit
What to Wear
- Grab several basic v-neck t-shirts to mix and match or pull together casual outfits, pair with jeans or shorts…
- These sandals come in a variety of colors. They are well made faux leather sandals that are slip on and so affordable!
- Dress shorts for days you just don’t want to look casual. These cute shorts with polka dots with a waist tie come in several solid colors too.
- If you are short like me, vertical stripes can make your legs look longer (and skinnier). These are a super cute pair of striped shorts perfect for summer!
- Straw tote bags are not only stylish but, a must for heading to the beach or pool.
- These aviator sunglasses with the rose gold lens are so pretty!
- Straw – rattan circle crossbody bag. This is a cute smaller handbag for summer. Or this rattan straw flap crossbody bag.
- These cute striped pants or striped overall jeans for summer you can pair with sandals, sneakers, or platform sandals. Like these ankle strap wedges or if you like wedges that are a bit lower in height, these wedge sandals. (which we own and they are so cute and comfy!
- Canvas Platform Sneakers are “it” for summer. Chasing kids, heading out for errands, or just for walking around…
- Two things we love to have for when we get to head back out this summer is a mini backpack or crossbody sling pack bag which is great for walks, hiking… Great for if you have a camera to take with you or other stuff to lug around.
- To dress up your looks add a cute white blouse to your wardrobe. This sleeveless white blouse or this one, white blouse with short sleeves. They are versatile and look fresh for summer, plus the light color is perfect for warmer weather.
- Grab a pretty dress to wear, don’t forget to see our picks below too.
- BOGO free swimsuits for the family. Valid 05/17 – 05/23.
- See below for things to stock up on for you and the family with this BOGO sale!
Cute Summer Pant Outfit
Mix And Match These Items. Create a summer capsule wardrobe. Not only will you save money but, you will look cute and be comfy whatever you end up doing this summer.
Want to dress up?
Today at Jane I spotted
- This cute T-shirt dress! A summer, must-have!
- The cutest ruffle hem Maxi Dress!
- A pleated T-Shirt Dress
And so many more deals on women’s dresses!
Don’t miss out on these sales right now!
Our favorite places to shop for clothes right now are Target and Jane! Right now, Target is having a BOGO sales and Memorial Day Sales and savings! I’ll be sure to share a few more outfit ideas for you to pick from now that we are almost ready to get back to going out again! Why Jane? Because they have fashion deals too good to pass up!
PS if you are looking for gifts for grads don’t miss this! Save big on the Memorial Day Apple sale. Valid 05/21 – 05/25.
What are you looking forward to wearing this summer? (Me, not swimsuits! ha, ha) (Sam, yes swimsuits!).