Weddings can start to get expensive, fast! If you’re not prepared, you could end up spending on thousands for just the decor. A great way to save some money is by making your own centerpieces! These can still look elegant without having to cost you a ton of money.
Even if you are not very crafty or don’t have much time, there are a ton of great and easy DIY centerpiece options that will be perfect for the busy bride. These would be a great way to get your bridesmaids to help out too! Here are 15+ easy DIY centerpiece ideas for your wedding.
15+ DIY Wedding Centerpieces Ideas
If you have had to put your wedding on hold, rescheduled it or just are planning your wedding these DIY Centerpieces and ideas are perfect for wedding and receptions!
It feels like yesterday when two of my four daughters were getting married, and we had their DIY weddings. I even helped my daughter in law and son with their centerpieces, table settings, and banners. Flowers can be a big expense but, honestly, if you can make the time, plan it and get help from your bridal party making your own wedding decor is a winning way to bond and make your wedding look beautiful.
Maybe you are planning a more intimate wedding, with fewer guests but that doesn’t mean it can’t be a pretty wedding decorated with simple centerpieces for weddings.
15+ DIY Centerpieces
Find DIY centerpieces to make for every season
- DIY Rustic Centerpiece
- DIY Pallet Wood Centerpiece
- Dollar Store Flower Vase Centerpieces
- Winter Greenery Centerpiece
- Glowing Floral DIY Wedding Centerpieces
- Easy Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Spring Centerpiece with Stenciled Burlap
- DIY Ombre Painted Mason Jar Centerpiece
- Fall Centerpiece
- Flower Arrangement Centerpiece
- Paper Rose Centerpiece
- Spring Centerpiece
- Gold and Glittered Mason Jar Centerpiece
- Floral Pumpkin Centerpiece
- DIY: Silver & Gold Christmas Fish Bowl Centerpiece
- DIY Table Wreath Centerpieces
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe and add us to your inbox.
I hope you enjoy these DIY centerpiece ideas! Below we have even more ideas for your DIY (do it yourself) Wedding.
- If you have or know someone with basic wood skills you might like this DIY rustic wood centerpiece. I absolutely loved how easy this DIY was, plus it’s perfect for rustic weddings.
- For this DIY sailors rope centerpiece, they took pretty vases and rope to make pretty these chic vases for wedding centerpieces. No sailors needed. It turns out chic and so easy to make.
- Are you going to be styling and arranging your flowers? You must see this flower styling post packed with ideas and DIY tips.
Looking for more centerpiece ideas?
- Try any of these DIY Wooden Flower Boxes – Table Centerpieces.
- Spring – Easter Centerpiece that I made with decoupaged wood eggs (no flowers) You can use this DIY technique to coordinate with your wedding theme.
Related Content – Wedding Ideas and DIY Wedding Ideas