These Strawberry Muffins are moist, packed with strawberries, and topped with a dash of sugar and cinnamon. They are so delicious warm out of the oven or cooled. I think you will enjoy making and eating this strawberry muffins recipe!
Not the recipe you are looking for? See all our muffin recipes.
This strawberry muffins recipe is easy to make. The muffins with berries can be served for breakfast or serve as a snack. All you need for this recipe are basic baking pantry staples, butter, milk, and fresh strawberries…
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Strawberry Muffins Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups Strawberries
- 2 cups Flour (King Arthur’s Flour All Purpose or other all purpose flour)
- 3 tsp. of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. of Salt
- 1/2 a cup of Butter
- 1/2 of a cup of Granulated Sugar
- Cinnamon Powder
- 1 cup of Keifer Low-fat Blueberry Milk (or) milk of your choice
- For the topping – Use 2 Tablespoons sugar and 1/2 a tsp. of cinnamon
How to make strawberry muffins
- Prepare the strawberries by washing, hulling and cutting them. Meaure the strawberries and set them to the side.
- Add the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Flour, baking powder, salt.
- Next with a pastry cutter or a knife cut the cold butter. Incorporating it into the flour until it is mixed and crumbly.
- Then add half a cup of sugar, mixing it in.
- Pour the low-fat blueberry milk (or your choice of milk) into the batter.
- Mix until it is combined. (Do not over mix)
- Gently fold in the 2-1/4 cups strawberries.
- Line your muffin pan.
- I use a baking scoop to add the batter into muffin lined muffin pan.
- Make the topping of cinnamon sugar if desired. Sprinkle the tops of the unbaked muffins with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 400 F. degrees about 20 minutes or until done. Test the muffin’s doneness near the end of the bake time with a knife, or toothpick, or reusable tester like this.
- They are done with the toothpick or tester comes out clean.
- Serve when slightly cooled or fully cooled.
Enjoy the strawberry muffins with family or friends. This is a small batch of strawberry muffins. Only a few people at home? You can freeze the extra when fully cooled if needed by using Freezer Bags.
- Scroll down just a bit for the printable recipe.
PIN IT FOR LATER
Fresh strawberries are readily available year-round in California for eating and recipes. But, if you don’t have access to fresh strawberries as we do, you can save this recipe or pin this strawberry muffin recipe.
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe. Grab our bonus printable recipe binder and cooking resources. Plus, never miss a post with our newsletter!
- Don’t forget to Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon
Print The Recipe For Strawberry Muffins
Looking for more things to bake?
- Baking Recipe Index
- Quick Bread Recipes
- Cookie Recipes
- Easy Cake Recipes
- Cupcake Recipes
- Treat Recipes
- Strawberry Recipes
This recipe was slightly adapted from MondaySunday’s Strawberry Shortcake Muffins Recipe.