Spring is almost here and I couldn’t be happier. Until I reach into my closet or drawers to pick out an outfit to wear. I mentioned before, I was shopping for what to wear this spring. Well, here are 20 Spring Fashion Ideas and styles to wear this spring!
These are just a few of the things I’m crushing on. I love updating my wardrobe for spring. Don’t you? I typically get a few new basics, update my accessories with a quality purse and sandals… I just talked to Sammie the other day. She’s at college and already looking for swimwear.
20 Spring Fashion Ideas
Some links in the post may be affiliate links. When clicked and qualifying items are purchased we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Styles To Wear This Spring
Spring Fashions Favs
Here’s what to get and what to wear for spring; a new purse, a new swimsuit, sandals, a pair of jeans, a few new tops, a couple of pairs of shorts (including basics, like these jean shorts), a sweatshirt, and of course at least one spring dress! You can see our favorites below!
- This pink satchel is perfect if you are looking to invest in a purse to last for years and years! And this pink satchel is budget-friendly, yet super cute!
- I love pretty belted shorts like this. You can dress them up or down. Grab a pair of cute striped shorts like this. Or find so many styles of shorts here.
- I think you will love pairing your jeans, skirts, and shorts with this bell sleeve v-neck shirt. It comes in so many colors and prints.
- Or try a tie knot front blouse like this. It can be equally as flattering. Or hop over here where you can pick from so many spring tops.
- Another place I love finding clothes for spring – spring clothes Target.
If you live on the west coast, we live in layers. It can be cold in the morning but, by the afternoon it can be warm. Light jackets, sweatshirts, hoodies, and zipper jackets are a must. But, no matter where you live there is nothing like a good, soft hoodie. I’m still loving fuzzy hoodies/sweatshirts like this.
Don’t forget a good manicure and pedicure will enhance your spring style! Have you tried nail wraps yet? I’m dying to get some! Right now, I’m totally loving all the OPI pink nail polish colors.
This week’s favorites for spring include dresses, basics like neutral colored t-shirts, pretty lace tops, and swimwear and cover-ups for at the pool!
(Shop here for all your spring needs!)
This Week’s Favorites
This week’s favorite fashion finds!
What’s your number one item to replace this spring in your wardrobe?
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
Other posts you might enjoy reading –