Welcome to the Linkup Party Inspiration Spotlight #264 it is open and ready for you. We can’t wait to see all the crafts, DIY, home decor ideas, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, and recipes you have to share with us. All family friendly posts welcome from our community of bloggers.
Do you have a blog post you’d like to share with us? Or are you a reader, and want to see all the great ideas being shared this week? Just scroll down to linky party button to see all the entries and add yours.
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup Party 264
- Your content will still be shared throughout the week and beyond on all social media channels, and pinned on Pinterest. And also in Roundups.
- I will not be able to comment on everyone’s shared posts weekly but, try to comment on as many as possible when visiting.
- If you want to be included in all our roundups add your site here
- If your new here comments need to be approved due to the amount of spam and we respond on our posts. Don’t let commenting approval system detour you from commenting. I approve comments when I pop in to view and share your posts.
- Sign up for the newsletter to stay up to date with all our posts.
Linkup Party Inspiration Spotlight 264
- The only rules are: No Linkup Parties! Please Do Not Linkup Your Parties! They will be deleted.
- Grab a Button or share a direct link on your post, party page or site! The more the merrier and they’ll see your posts!
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party,
- Sign Up for Reminders (this is for the party only)
- Thanks for joining in!
To view submissions or to enter your blog posts click the blue button!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post ,party page or sidebar as HTML (text)
- Miss last week’s party? Visit to see more craft ideas and recipes Inspiration Spotlight #263
More ideas for your home:
- Fall DIY and Crafts ideas
What’s new in our crafting world? I just started cleaning out my craft room – guest room for summer and came across my scrapbooks. Which reminded me of how much I loved making scrapbook pages, paper crafts and making baby books for showers. If your a crafter you might love checking out Scrapbook.com they have free classes, supplies and other resources you’ll love
Hey bloggers I have a resource for you! I use Tailwind for bulk scheduling. It’s a great tool. You don’t have to be a big blogger to use this resource either. You can start for free, try it and pin up to a certain amount through the scheduling system. Give it a try! I think you’ll love it. It’s an approved resource by Pinterest. To find out more or sign up visit the link Did you know you can schedule pins on Pinterest? Get started for free with TailwindApp
Want to start your own party? Sign Up To Grab Your Own tools. Or ever want to co host just email me!
Organizing Your Craft Room? Here’s some great craft room storage ideas!