Are you planning your fall crafts right now? By now, I usually have my fall craft ideas, and some holiday craft ideas planned. But, if you follow me on Facebook you know that family came out from New York, and prior to that, I went to visit the grandkids before they headed back to school. When I was searching out projects I came across a few craft ideas, and fall craft kits I thought you might enjoy too.
Fall Craft Ideas
I enjoy using craft kits occasionally. Do you? It’s nice when you don’t have time to shop around for all the craft project supplies. Or if you want to try a new craft, and don’t want to invest in supplies until you know you like it or want to make more. I hope you enjoy today’s craft roundup of ideas. I have linked to a few of my tutorials too, to help you craft up your own handmade fall decor.
Fall Craft Kits
Have you ever wanted to try needle felting? I spotted this pumpkin needle felting kit. It’s a craft I thought would be fun to try but, never have.
Everything you need to make the pumpkins comes in the kit and is for beginners.
Do you enjoy decorating grapevine wreaths? If so you might enjoy trying to make this burlap fall wreath kit. Or head over here to see how to decorate grapevine wreaths (DIY and tutorials). We share sources for getting your supplies which will make it easy to create your own.
I spotted this pretty craft kit for needle felted leaves. I love adding leaves to jars, wreaths, and other fall home décor. Place it on a mantel or table. Nothing says fall like pumpkins and leaves. This is a great beginner project. Make six decorative fall leaves based on real leaf types: dogwood, tulip poplar, maple oak, sweetgum, and birch.
For those of you who don’t think your crafty you can grab some cute fall decals, and add them to your pumpkins. This pumpkin decal kit includes three leaves, and happy fall decal for you to decorate your own pumpkin. Note: Decals are one use only if used on a real pumpkin. They have some decals for Halloween, and Thanksgiving…
- If you rather try to paint – stencil words on your faux pumpkin or pumpkin try this DIY.
- Velvet Fabric Pumpkins DIY
- Fall & Halloween DIY Mason Jars
- Apple Basket DIY
- Change this Chalkboard Chalk Pen DIY into a fall project.
Here are five more fall craft kits:
- DIY Felted Acorn Kit
- DIY Acorn Earring Kit
- DIY Kit Pumpkin Block Craft
- DIY Fall Sign “Hello Fall”
- DIY Candy Corn Mason Jar Craft
- Try this cute banner Fall Y’all fall cut file to create a banner for your mantel.
- It’s an SVG Cute File and you will get a ZIP file with 7 formats -AI, SVG, JPG, DXF, PNG, EPS, PSD.
- Easy Print and cut with this file. (Use your printer with the PNG and JPG files, then cut by hand.)
I own a Cricut I love using it for making banners and papercrafts. Did you know you can grab free images every week? Here’s an example of an autumn banner I made. Head over to Cricut if you are looking to invest in a great cutting machine, want fall cut files, or need more crafting ideas for fall.
- Use FALLSHIP for free shipping right now for the US and CA at checkout
- Receive 10% off the Cricut Air or Air 2 Machines (bundles included) with code AUTUMNAIR at checkout! I own the Air 2. Note this machine will not work with the new cutter. You would have to invest in the new machine listed below.
This previous offer may have passed. But, here are the current offers.
This is the latest Cricut cutting machine, the Cricut Maker cutting machine that cuts everything including fabric, and balsa wood. I don’t have this machine yet but, I can’t wait to get my hands on one. They have been integrating sewing patterns to be cut with them. Since I sew I’m super excited about this feature! Sounds amazing right? Use the link above to find out more.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe. We have some fun fall crafts and DIYs coming!
What fall craft projects do you have planned?
Looking for more crafts and DIY projects for fall?