Are you looking for a turkey wrap sandwich recipe? Today we are sharing an easy to make, savory turkey wrap. When it comes to getting creative in the kitchen with lunches you don’t always have to think sandwiches with bread! Using tortillas are a great way to build a sandwich.
This is an easy recipe that is good for lunches, brunches, or anytime you’re looking for a nontraditional snack. For today’s Turkey Tuesday recipe I’m using Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey. Don’t wait until Nov. to enjoy turkey when you can enjoy it all year long, right?!
- Today’s recipe is sponsored by “Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey,” which is free of nitrates and nitrites and contains lower sodium.
- What’s even better? It’s made naturally with 100% turkey breast and no chemicals, preservatives, artificial ingredients, colors.
- What’s great is the health benefits and great taste.
Savory Turkey Wrap
I hope your family enjoys it as much as ours does. Now, let’s get wrapping, and make this turkey wrap sandwich.
I headed over to my local grocery store to grab my groceries. You can pick up this premium lunchmeat at retailers throughout California and the Pacific Northwest, including Safeway, Vons, Raley’s, and select Albertsons. Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey comes in these delicious flavor choices: Slow Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and Honey Roasted & Smoked Turkey Breast.
Do you like easy lunch ideas? Honestly, this is so easy and delicious! Let me show you what you need and how to make this wrap sandwich.
- Grab extra-large soft flour tortillas.
- I used mild jalapeno cream cheese but, you could use plain.
- Spread your jalapeno cream cheese evenly over the entire tortilla.
- Next, top with two to three pieces of the all-natural sliced turkey.
- Layer thinly sliced pears over the all-natural turkey on the tortilla.
- Add one or two washed pieces of lettuce.
- Then one or two of your Foster Farms All Natural Sliced Turkey.
- Then wrap it up.
Turkey Wrap Sandwich Recipe
How to make a turkey wrap sandwich-
- Put all the ingredients onto the wrap
- Fold up the bottom of the wrap toward the top of the tortilla, hold in place
- Then fold over the side and begin rolling toward the center
- Continue rolling toward you holding it until fully wrapped
- Pick it up, plate it, and enjoy it!
- TIP: Wrapping it up to serve on a plate or to go? On the inner edge of the flour tortilla add a little more cream cheese and close. This will help hold it together. Now enjoy your wrap or wrap it to go!
- These also make a great alternative for breakfast for the kids. Add fruit, veggies, and juice.
- You can easily cut one in half to feed two smaller kids.
Turkey Wrap Sandwich
Make your own wrap sandwich or even cut the wrap into pinwheels for an after school snack!