We made a list of our favorite, easy Christmas cookies. Are you ready to bake cookies for Christmas?
Now is the perfect time to whip up a batch of cookie recipes to eat with the family during the holidays. Bake and give cookies to friends or neighbors, or set out cookies on Christmas eve to serve to Santa.
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Enjoy baking with the kids or make cookies for the family. Who knows, maybe one of these baking recipes will become a new holiday favorite! And Santa’s too!
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe. Grab our bonus printable recipe binder and cooking resources. Plus, never miss a post with our newsletter!
- Don’t forget to Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon
Cookies To Make For Christmas and Baking Season
- Try our Santa Cookies recipe, it is so fun to make these with the kids.
- Easy Holiday Cookies (SpreadCheer) With Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes.
- For peanut butter lovers, our favorite Peanut Butter Cookies.
- We always love making Snickerdoodle Cookies, even for Christmas!
- These Sugared Shortbread Cookies are always on our list for the holidays!
- Or these Olive Oil Sugar Cookies! So good and a hint of citrus flavor.
Looking for more ideas?
- Our favorite pinned recipes, Holiday Cookies, Candies and Treats Pinterest
- Christmas Cookies Recipes
- Santa Cookies And Santa Treat Recipes