Are you looking for Easter Ideas? Spring Crafts that you can make right now for spring and Easter. These are simple spring crafts you can make. We included lots of Easter crafts since it will be here before you know it. With lots of kids in our family, starting early on projects is a must. Are you planning your spring and Easter ideas? Or just browsing for fun Easter crafts to make?
Looking for something else? Check our other Spring Craft Ideas.
You will find Easter Ideas and Crafts for adults, teen crafts and several Easter crafts for kids in this list and on our other pages listed at the end of this post.
Easter Crafts to Make
- Easter Egg Felt Treat Pouch via sparklestosprinkles – This felt craft is for an easy to make Easter Egg Pouch which you can add candy, treats or little goodies for an Easter gift idea.
- Felt Carrot Pencil Holders via skiptomylou – This is an easy sewing craft for Easter and no candy idea for Easter. What a cute way to hold pencils.
- Easter Bunny Mason Jars via thedecoratedcookie – Paint the mason jars and fill them up with jelly beans, cookies or other colorful items. Display them, give them as a homemade gift.
- DIY Bunny Ears via prettymyparty – Grab headbands, hot glue gun, faux flowers, felt and make these bunny ears for the kids. Perfect for Easter or pretend play.
- Easter Chick Yarn Project via theinspirededit – It doesn’t get any easier than this craft. Maybe make this one with the kids. Includes directions for a Yarn wrapped carrot too.
- Bunny Headband DIY via simplifycreateinspire – Why not upcycle a bunny headband take it from cute to adorable with this spring diy project.
- Glittered Easter Bunny Decoration via theinspirationvault – I love glitter crafts and this would look so pretty as a decor in an arrangement.
- Easter Egg Bath Bombs DIY via lydioutloud – Spring means sports and my teen loves baths with bath bombs. Do you? Why not make them to use or gift.
- Pom Pom Bunnies via craftic – Use white yarn or any colored yarns to make this easy pom pom craft.
- Bunny Face Cloth DIY via aspoonfulofsugar – If you are looking for something cute to make for your kids or teen girls Easter basket this is it. I think it would make a nice baby shower gift too.
Fun Easter Ideas
Paint a Bunny on Wood by using a template. This Bunny Craft with bunny template is super easy!
Upcycle a utensil holder for your spring celebrations, parties or picnics.
- See how to make Easter Treat Boxes DIY
- Looking for ideas on how to make the easiest treat bags? These look super cute, and kids love them! See how to make these Easter basket stuffers, or party treat bags.
- Ready to make a Spring Easter Wreath? Try one of these Spring Easter Wreath Ideas.
- You might enjoy painting an unfinished wood wall hanging for spring.
- Paint an unfinished wood bunny.
- Create a Spring or Easter Banner with this 24 piece banner kit and this spring fling paper pack.
- Grab these 3 wood bunnies to add to your decorations and spring crafts.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe and add us into your inbox.
- Pin it for later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Crafts for Spring Easter Pinterest
Do you have fun Easter ideas to share with us? Or another spring craft, diy or recipe to share? Submit it here.
Not ready to jump into making Easter crafts here’s a few of our favorite spring crafts for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Fun, and easy rainbow craft idea for St. Patrick’s Day. St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Glitter Pots of Gold
- Make a Shamrock Luminary Frosted Luminary DIY you can make this for St. Patrick’s Day or adapt it by using another template like a flower for spring.
- Have you tried hoop art? This is an easy felt hoop art project, Shamrock Hoop Art.
Spring – Crafts to make
- Grapevine Wreaths
- Crafts for Kids
- Unicorn Crafts
- DIY Beauty Recipes (with more bath bombs, face scrubs, body scrubs, lotions and foot soak recipes)
- Don’t forget to subscribe!