Hello, Let’s Set The Mood. Romantic Mood that is. Maybe even have a Bridgerton Inspired Valentine’s Day. Well, it’s that time to share my fashion and mood board. Friyay! Inspired by the Bridgerton series, style, and fashion trends we have pretty, pink, and romantic styling for you! Romance your sweetheart…
With Valentines on the horizon grab your coffee and tea, put your pinkies up! It’s time to forget about everything mundane and fall into the sweet escape of Bridgerton mood board and styling.
Are you looking for Romantic Ideas?
Romantic Ideas To Set The Mood
If you haven’t watched it yet I’ll warn you now you will be enchanted and find yourself binge-watching so grab that warm velvet blanket and bottle of vino or … and maybe even your love. Or watch it with your gal pals.
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Bridgerton Inspired Valentine’s Day
Set the mood for a romantic day or evening. Write a romantic note or invitation for… Food, drink, games, and gifts…
Set The Mood
- A romantic lunch or dinner with this dish set was crafted in Portugal. Set a romantic table for 2 or more. Or mugs like this. available in more colors. Set your tables with table cloths, candlesticks and… I spy Bridgerton and romance blooming here.
- Little romantic touches…set the table with heart spoons!
- Watch a romantic movie and have your cup of… or glass of wine, champagne? Grab these xoxo hand-crafted felted wool coasters. Or these agate coasters.
- A hot bath with this ayurvedic heart-shaped soap. Relax, things are about to get steamy.
- This romantic and pretty, primrose mirror for any room in your home.
- Illuminate the room. Use pretty candles like these 3 wick candles or these limited edition cut glass jar candles (oh, so pretty and perfect for setting the mood).
- Serve chocolate covered strawberries. Not only are they pretty they are deliciously mouth-watering.
- Pretty colors, and so tasty are these Frech macarons.
- A Box of Chocolates wrapped royally in a gold box tied with a gold ribbon. Truffles like this or these French truffles.
- Give him this! Or maybe get it for yourself! It’s so pretty a luxe twist on classic poker, this lucite poker set. Or maybe this perfectly styled boxed domino set.
Listen to romantic music, watch romcoms, play games, wine, and dine. Then treats for your sweetheart…
Bridgerton Inspired What to wear?
- Wear perfume like this romantic smelling scent, Eau de perfume.
- Romantic styled bell sleeve swiss dot ruffle hemmed dress. In pink/mustard.
- Plus Flounce Sleeve Jacquard Star Applique Mesh Dress
- Wrapped Maxi Dress and other romantic styles.
- A cute top like this with a heart print and a little black bow on the back.
I have to admit we have been watching shows at our own home but, virtually texting and connecting. Dishing it all, sharing the details of the good romantic show that leaves you hanging for more… Did you see that? Did you get to this part? Oh, steamy parts (fast forward or watch).
And oh, ya even watching The Bachelor… Did you hear about Clare and Dale from the Bachelorette? Girl, Clare we got you. Grab your gal pals if you are flying solo and enjoy a Galentine’s Day Celebration.
Did you read the Bridgerton books by Julia Quinn? Or watch the Netflix series Bridgerton?
20 Scandalous Details You May Have Missed When Watching BRIDGERTNON (spoiler alert, some details go into the series) Lots of information regarding the fashions and references to the meanings of them! And the significance of their jewelry…
PS. It was just announced Season 2 is coming!