Fall Cricut Projects – If you’re looking for Cricut craft ideas for fall that will get your creative juices flowing, you’ve come to the right place. Here is where you will find a collection of fall decor ideas that will bring the beauty of the season to your front porch, and inside your home. Plus a few stunning fall pieces that you can show off when you are out and about. I promise you will want to make every one of these free fall Cricut crafts as soon as you can!
So, what are you waiting for?! Get your festive craft on with these 20+ Fall Cricut Projects That will Inspire You!
20+ Fall Cricut Projects
Don’t you love being inspired to DIY your own fall decor? See these Fall Decor DIY Ideas that you can make with your Cricut. I hope you enjoy making any of these Cricut Projects. Happy Fall Y’all!
New here? Be sure to Subscribe!
I have to admit fall is my favorite time of year. I love to get a jump on making fall decor. And decorating is always fun for me. Do you like to decorate for fall? I love all things autumn/fall! The mustard yellows, rusty orange colors, greens, and blue hues. Crafting for fall and making my home pretty for the season!
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links we earn a small commission for qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you.
Below are some of the supplies I use to make Cricut crafts like the projects shown here! Do you own a Cricut or other die-cutting machine?
- Cricut Maker and Cricut Joy
- Need a Cricut? Explore what die-cutting machine is right for you. Cricut Machine Collection
- Cricut Tool Sets
- Cricut Materials and Supplies – Shop The Flash Sale!
- Cricut Design Space is free to use with sign up for designing!
I have had fun making things like these fall craft projects and look forward to sharing more Cricut Projects!
Crafts To Make
- DIY fall pumpkin banner. The pumpkins have cut-out letters. And it says, “Autumn”. (Fall Cricut Project)
- Or creating wood banners with artificial flowers
- 21 DIY Fall Decor Ideas that you can do without a Cricut.
- Not for fall? DIY Halloween Party Treat Bucket (Cricut Project)
- Burlap Utensil Holder Diy or These DIY Utensil Holders With Name Tags and Cut Files (Cricut Project).
- Or even try making place cards for table settings like these cute squirrel place cards. (Fall Cricut Project)
- See all our ideas below and via the navigation bar. I am working on a page with all my Cricut crafts and can’t wait to share that page with you!
Happy Crafting, Making, and DIYing!
Do you like to make things to decorate your home with?
Pin it for Later!