Do you like finding deals? Amazon Prime Day is like Christmas in July. It’s seriously the best! You can find the best Amazon deals over a 36 hour period. But, there are a few things to know, and tips for shopping Prime Day to help you get the best deals into your shopping basket.
Amazon Prime Day
First, to get all these great deals you need to be an Amazon Prime member. Don’t have it don’t worry. You can sign up to try Amazon Prime for 30 days Free! (Honestly, I use Prime all the time, and we love it! You get great shopping deals, and free 2 day shipping, free streaming of movies, television shows…. but, head over to learn more about Prime, and sign up.)
Another option you have is to become a member off the bat you can purchase Prime right now for 1 year at 40% off! Which is a great deal if Prime is something you’ll want to use beyond the 30 days. We tried the trial 30 days, and ended up purchasing Prime to continue it. We loved it that much! So, if you think you will it’s a great way to save for a year of use!
After signing up for Prime what’s the best way to get Amazon Prime Day Deals?
- I make a list of your most needed items your looking for. But, I also shop for other deals as I see them. (like gifts for grand kids (for birthdays, and Christmas), or this year I’m also looking for scientific calculator for Sammie’s math class as a gift) Or you can just “shop all deals” and see what catches your eye that is on SALE.
- For some of the deals people act fast but, if you see something you want you and it’s not available you can add it to a waitlist for those Spotlight Deals (I did this last year, and so many things pop back up as available as people adjust their shopping carts.) Find them all here: “Shop All Deals“
- Flash Deals can be seen in advance, have a timer and are sold until inventory is gone. shop via Prime Day Deals page
- Add items to your Amazon shopping cart by either shopping online on Amazon or grabbing the Amazon app for your cell phone. (I have both, they are easy to use. On your app you can add items to your wish list, if your on the fence.
- You can “Shop All Deals By Interest ” looking at categories your interested in, and narrowing down your search.
Amazon Prime is easy to use, and if you haven’t taken advantage of shopping with Amazon yet you are missing out. If you miss today’s big kick off you will still have 12 hours tomorrow! (but remember you can sign up to try Amazon Prime at any time)
Best Amazon Prime Day Deals
If you are going to be streaming on your tv you’ll want this great Prime Day Deal!
Last year I purchased the Echo Dot for Sammie for Christmas on Prime Day. She uses it as an alarm clock for school, to listen to music, and ask questions for homework on the internet when studying on her bed. She loves it. Right now you can save $20, and it’s under $30 right now!
I have wanted an Echo Spot, or Echo Show (which have screen/video access) for my kitchen for when I’m cooking recipes, and working on the blog. See all the things these awesome devices can do Shop Amazon Devices – Starting at $29.99
If you are looking for Tablets for reading? You can grab deals for the Kindle and other devices here Shop Amazon Devices – Prime Day Deals Starting at $19.99
Do you already have a tablet or are purchasing one? This is one great deal for anyone who loves reading!
Another service I’ve used at home, and when traveling is Prime Pantry. If you haven’t tried shopping Prime Pantry there are some great deals you an get. Shop for items you need, have them shipped to you all in one box straight to your home.
Are you a music lover? We have a house full of music lovers, and this is one deal we’ll be taking advantage of. I missed this last year. Not again!
Do you commute? You might enjoy this deal for Audible.
Honestly, these are the best shopping deals of the year! But, if you miss Prime Day Amazon you can still sign up for Prime, and get all the benefits.
Did you send someone off to collage? Or are you in college?
- Shop All Deals
- New here? Subscribe for all our posts.
- Pin it for later. To share with friends or use as a reminder, or resource for next year.
What is the best deal you have purchased on Amazon Prime Day?