Do you love decorating for Valentine’s Day? I have tucked away my Christmas holiday decor until next year. Cleaned out the living room, watered my plants and thought I might just get a jump on adding a little love to my home, while adding to my Valentine’s Day Ideas. But, then I looked and all I have is a heart with lights. What? I guess I must have purged all my Valentines’s Day decorations with my other stuff when cleaning last year.
If you aren’t decorating for Valentine’s day but, want ideas to refresh your home’s decor and look you can see our other home decor ideas.
Valentine’s Day Decorating Ideas
Sammie and I have been trying to de-clutter. I have been getting on these rolls of if we aren’t using it give it to someone who can. Now, I see I might of given all of my Valentine’s Day decor away. I thought I’d share Valentine’s decorations that caught my eye and you might enjoy too. I’m not going over board with my decorating this year but, do want to give my home a little love, hearts, and sprinkles of Valentine’s.
Cute ways to decorate for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day pillows not only look cute but, are perfect for getting cozy with your love.
- Stacked Valentine’s Day Wood Blocks stack these on the mantle or use these as a centerpiece. Four designs to pick from.
- For you or someone special a personalized Valentine’s Day fabric bucket. Instead of a name add a saying? Love, wish, sweet….
- Do you have an entry table? Or piano? Show it a little love with this burlap table runner with hearts. Or this xoxo table runner in black and white.
- Valentine’s Prints are an easy way to liven up your decor. Find 70 designs that are easy to print, frame and hang. Love, Be Mine, All You Need Is Love, All Of Me Loves All Of You, Love and Light……
- If you rather have something that can last more than the season these personalized mini wreaths signs with wood frames. Add red, pink, green into your decor without committing to going over the top romantic.
- This farmhouse style wire and wood rack with hooks. Add your seasonal decor, ribbons and Valentine’s day coffee mugs like these xoxo coffee mugs, which you can easily swap out.
- Black and white designs. Mix and match your Valentin’s decor. If you have kids, teens, pet toys you will love these baskets for organizing. Grab the arrow design one and you have your seasonal decor go beyond Valentine’s Day.
- Whether you are gifting or decorating you need candles especially if you are looking for romantic decorating ideas. Like this 3 Wick Pink Champagne Candle.
- New here? Subscribe add us to your inbox, get free stuff.
- Pin it for Later
- See all our Valentine’s Day Ideas
How much do you decorate for seasonal holidays like Valentine’s Day?