Sandals for Spring – It’s almost time to slide into a cute pair of sandals. So be ready to get those pedicures and take care of your feet. As the weather warms up, we spotted these sandals for women that are perfect for spring and summer.
Girl, these #Targetfinds are stylish for spring (and summer). I love sandals because they go with so many outfits. And where I live it can warm up quickly. This means nobody likes to wear socks and shoes!
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Sandals For Spring
What to wear this spring? It’s time to break out the sandals! Flat sandals, padded sandals, platform sandals, sandals with heels… Be ready for those spring break or summer trips, pool, beach days, and spring celebrations. Grab a cute pair of sandals to wear all spring and summer long!
Target Sandals For Women
- Two Band Slide Sandals – These sandals slip on and off making them perfect for the pool, for the beach, gardening or running errands. Available in 10 color options. With and without patterns. Priced to pick up more than one pair!
- Try this padded slide sandal is pretty enough for spring celebrations. Pair with jeans and a tee or a breezy maxi dress for Easter celebrations.
- This pair of platform sandals come in 3 colors! They are stylish and easier to wear than heels.
My favorite are these Juliana platform heels.
- If you like Birks then you will like these footbed sandals. With the thick straps, faux leather and arched footbed. I have two pair of Mad Love Sandals. Pop over to see all the styles and colors.
- Right now, I’m crushing on the Mad Love Genna platform sandals in white. What’s your favorite color? BTW it’s similar to this pair of Birkenstock Women’s Arizona Birko-Flo White that I’m in love with. But at Target it’s a fraction of the cost. Which would you pick?
- Are you into wearing sandals with heels? This high heel sandal comes in two colors and is a classic style.
- Simple and stylish designed sandal will give you a chic look. I’ve seen them trending everywhere.
- Lace up sandals with a block heel would be perfect for a night out.
- My top pick for flats are this pair of flat sandals. Braided Thong Sandal.
- Last but, not least my favorite sandal to dress up in for spring is this Madden Girl Slip-on Sandal! (Shop all Madden Girl styles here)
Kick off sandal season shop Target’s sandals $10 and up!
Is anyone else excited to get pedicures and slip-on sandals?
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe.
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon
Related Fashion and Style Trends
- Swimsuits for women – Style Guide
- Handbags for Spring Under $100
- Spring Outfit Ideas
- Scarves and Sunglasses – Trends
- Cute Totes and Coolers
- $6 and Up Activewear For All
- Ladies Loungewear From $7