Today I’m sharing an easy sandwich recipe. It’s good anytime of year. I really love making sandwiches this time of year for beach outings, picnics or just because my house can be full of hungry teenagers. Sandwiches can also be great for a hot summer’s night when you don’t want to heat up the house.
I tried a new bread and loved it for my breakfast and lunches. And when it’s too hot in the summer nothing beats a good sandwich with refreshing summer fruits on the side! Do you enjoy making sandwich recipes? I have to tell you that this past winter I didn’t do near enough exercising. I’m adding daily exercising along with continuing my healthful journey. Also I’ve been reducing carbohydrates and calories.
Today along with my sandwich recipe I’m sharing a new bread and a giveaway. But, let me tell you about this easy sandwich recipe first!
Easy Italian Herb Sandwich
If you have small children this is a version they will probably enjoy too.
Italian Herb Salami Sandwich
- Genoa Salami
- Vermont White cheddar cheese
- Mount Olive Kosher Baby Dill Pickles
- Italian Herbs
Slice your salami and white cheddar cheese thinly.
Wash and dry your veggies and then slice them.
Slice your pickles or buy sandwich pickles.
*add additional ingredients if wanted
Build you sandwich, add mayonnaise to one side lightly. Sprinkle Italian Herbs and pepper to taste.
Optional ingredients: onions, Pepperoncini, olive tapenade. Or you can substitute with Swiss cheese or your favorite cheese.
I used Oroweat® Healthfull® Bread in this recipe it is only 80 calories per slice! If your counting carbs you don’t have to cut them completely out, at least in my book. When I do that I automatically fail. I am just am more mindful of what I’m using.
Easy Italian Herb Sandwich
Here’s some information on the bread I made my sandwiches and breakfast with;
Information about Oroweat® Healthfull® Bread
- New Oroweat® Healthfull® Bread will have you falling in love with three different varieties full of better-for-you ingredients – Flax & Sunflower, Steel Cut Oats & Honey, and Nuts & Seeds really great for making your sandwich recipes
- With 80 calories per slice, each Oroweat® Healthfull® variety is made with 100 percent whole grain flour, is a good source of fiber, and contains no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, or preservatives
- Oroweat® Healthfull® Bread is certified by the American Heart Association
- For more information about the new love of your life, Oroweat® Healthfull® Bread, visit www.loveyourbread.com/healthfull *
- Don’t let the Healthfull® love stop there! Check out this match made in Healthfull heaven from Oroweat® Healthfull® Bread! #LoveYourBread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5tLsjAw3j4
- Find out more on Social Media by following along by searching @loveyourbread and #loveyourbread
We’ve been enjoying the bread daily for breakfasts. I don’t have toast daily but, when I do it’s nice to grab a slice, pop it in the toaster and add our favorite homemade jams on it!
About The Giveaway:
The Giveaway of coupons for product redemption and a $25 Visa gift card for our readers. Dear Creatives is responsible for the giveaway and Oroweat® Bread is only providing the prize. Once the winner is selected we’ll need to be provided with winner’s information: his/her name and physical mailing address to have Oroweat® fulfill the prize.
(U.S. residents only)
*Availability: Oroweat® bread is available across the Western U.S. and can be found in the Midwestern U.S. as Brownberry® bread and in the Eastern U.S. as Arnold® bread
We’re excited to hear that you’d like to swap out your loaves for Oroweat® Healthfull® Bread! Tell us why you’d like to try some for yourself? And enter the giveaway!
Enter The Giveaway through the widget:
“The coupons for product redemption, nutritional information, and gift card have been provided by Oroweat® Bread so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Oroweat® Healthfull® Bread. The 100% honest opinions expressed and images are in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Oroweat® Bread.”
Have you tried the new Oroweat® Healthfull® Bread ?