Happy May! There are so many things to love about sliding from spring into summer, which comes so quickly where we live btw. I thought I’d share a few things to brighten your day by sharing my favorite finds and backyard ideas for May in this wish list!
If you are still stuck at home like we are why not make a pretty patio or freshen up your backyard. Spruce up your outdoor space and make it ready to enjoy all summer long! It’s the perfect way to extend your living space and get living outdoors! Looking for more ideas? Be sure to see all our home decor ideas.
Make a Pretty Patio or Backyard
Affiliate links may be included in this post.
This is the perfect time to find these things on sale to beautify your space! And if you love a good sale like me you’ll be smiling while saving. Even if you can’t get something now, you can take a peek at pretty things and have ideas to add to your wish lists and start making your own pretty patio and backyard oasis plans.
We have started to work on freshening up our backyard space. I love extending our living into the patio and backyard before the weather gets too hot to enjoy. Do you have a patio or backyard to freshen up for summer?
Freshen up Your Outdoor Space With These Backyard Ideas and Patio Ideas
- Add a hanging chair to your yard. Right now, (in Mocha) or this one in a light creamy white. I think its the best price ever. I’ve been wanting one forever for the backyard to sit and read in. (It’s been on Sammie’s wish list too.) Hello, back yard chill’ in. PS you can buy a stand for the hanging swing if you don’t have a tree or porch spot to hang yours.
- We need a new umbrella stand. Do you? I love this one on wheels. Why? The sun is always moving and being able to position your umbrella shade is easily is extremely helpful! This one is super sturdy.
- I also need a new umbrella shade. Do you? They never last forever! This 9-foot white umbrella shade with fringe has a chic boho vibe, which is extra pretty. Make a backyard oasis you can live in all summer long. Keep cool and sit in the shade while patio dining or drink sipping…
- Add patio cushions to your outdoor chairs. This style of indoor/outdoor cushions come in 24 different designs. Pick from styles that are in neutrals, stripes, leopard, florals…These are perfect for adding to your metal chairs, wicker chairs, or any chair that needs a cushion.
- I have a few vintage metal chairs with deep backs, adding indoor/outdoor throw pillows for back support are a must. I spotted these indoor/outdoor pillows with jute edging. Perfect for my patio plans but, they have ones without jute too. What style do you prefer? 12 designs and colors, plus even more!
- Do you need an outdoor coffee table? I am loving this weather-resistant acacia wood coffee table. Or maybe you just need something like these nesting tables that are on my wishlist. They can be used indoors or outdoors, with its pretty boho vibe they are made out of mosaic and metal.
- Lighting and setting the mood for the evening is everything when it comes to making your pretty oasis. These indoor/outdoor glimmer string lights even have a remote available and have a timer for easy use. Make your space magical.
- Bronze metal lanterns which you can use indoors or outdoors come in 4 sizes, I love the extra-large. I love pairing in threes for a pretty look or staggering the lighting around the yard.
- Do you have a covered patio, porch, or back porch? Then a jute rug like this is perfect!
- If you have a spot where you can hang a chandelier, this bohemian chandelier will make your space shine! This makes me wish I had a covered patio! I love it so much, I could just get one and hang it indoors.
Do you enjoy spending time in the backyard? I do that’s where I wrote this post. Here’s to happy weekends, iced coffee-sipping, or wine-sipping in the backyard. It’s wine o’clock somewhere right? I hope you enjoyed this week’s Friday Finds and wish list! Wishing you a happy weekend full of making your space, a happy place too!
Shop and use the code SPRINGFS to get free shipping*details on the site.
Have you started fixing up your outdoor spaces?
- New here? Be sure to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Garden Designs Pinterest
- Garden Pinterest
- Home Decor Ideas
- 10 Easy Ways To Update Your Outdoor Space
- Summer Style Backyard Patios and Garden Ideas
- Maintaining and Mulching Your Garden
- FREE Garden – Seed Packet Template
- Check out these ideas; Style Meets Patio I have to admit I’m gravitating toward the boho eclectic style. Which style is your favorite?
- You also might like these 50 outdoor room ideas.