Dear Creatives, Here is a freebie printable perfect for topping summer gifts & printing out your own personal use gift wrap! Along with a little blogging life. You’ve gotta keep it real every now & then. Seriously I have visited the most amazing blogs lately. Do you ever wonder how they do it all? Many have help! Collaborate & have guest posters on their site! Today I am sharing a little bit of behind the scenes, the free printables I came across & thought you might enjoy. Plus call for submissions, blog interviews & link co-hosts.
You can grab these free summer gift tag printables & printable gift wrap right from Lia Griffith for your own personal use! How sweet is that?
Behind the scenes today I am catching up from being out of town for the Smart & Final Pre-Grand Opening, seeing & meeting my new grand baby, racing back & sharing time with Sammie on her 11th birthday & seeing her in a performance, then attending The Blog Workshop Conference that I won from my sponsor /#affiliate Izea Social Spark ! (more about that later) My head is spinning! Monday is flying by too fast with my to do list too long! But, I’ll be back with a great review & giveaway! A diy round-up that will have you smiling! A beauty post, blog interview & of course Friday Inspiration Spotlight Link Up! Who said I can’t juggle? Just don’t look at my laundry pile!
- Don’t forget to enter this low entry giveaway! It’s still open!
- Have something to share? Be sure to link-up with us at this week’s Inspiration Spotlight link party #41 party that is still open for entries!
- Would you like to co-host my Inspiration Spotlight link-up & have a blog interview? Crafters, Foodies, Etsy shop owners…welcome. Leave me a comment or email me
- Are you a Etsy or small handmade shop owner, photographer or artist? I’d love to visit your shop, interview you & possibly feature you.
- Want to guest post this summer right here? Share a craft, diy, tutorial or completed project? ( subjects can include diy, crafts, re-purpose, sewing, kids crafts, blogging tips…..)
- Email me to discuss any of the above!
Please be sure to put which one your interested in on the subject line of your email. You can grab the email from the about page or sidebar.
Do you ever have week’s that are so busy??