You heard me right! It’s giveaway time and I couldn’t be happier to share a chance for you to own your very own Cricut Explore! Just let me say you will love the new Explore! I can’t wait to share all the great things it can do, things it can cut and pretty crafts or DIY s that you can make with the Explore! Be sure to find out a bit more about the Explore and grab your chance at winning your very own!
I’d be super excited if it’s one of my readers that one the Explore. A couple of times I hosted a big giveaways and it was one of my readers that won! I’d like to say that some of my good luck with winning things rubbed off for them. Hey, you never know! But, in all seriousness I’d be thrilled if you won!!
Grabbing your chance at winning the Cricut Explore is super easy!
- I am an affiliate of Cricut I love their products and am happy to share this sponsored post and giveaway opportunity with you.
Here’s how to enter the Cricut Explore Giveaway:
Sign Up for the Cricut Newsletter and Enter to Win a Cricut Explore™!
- Don’t want to read it all? Just go straight to entering further down the post through the RaffleCopter
- Have you ever thought to yourself, I have better things to do than to cut up all this paper/vinyl/vellum/cardstock/
chipboard/aluminum/leather/ felt/acetate/fabric by hand!?
- What I wouldn’t do for a Cricut Explore™!”
Here’s what you do!
Sign up below to receive the Cricut Newsletter by August 19th and you’ll be automatically entered into a drawing to win a Cricut Explore™ Use your email or login with Facebook and you will automatically sign up for the Cricut newsletter and be entered to win the giveaway.
In the meantime, get yourself ready to receive that winning Cricut Explore™ and go shopping to see all the great deals, images and products Cricut carries!? Already own a Cricut? Want to give a gift? Check out replacement mats, tools, grab some images to cut? Grab yourself free shipping on all orders of $35 or more when you use the promo code: FREESHIP35 at checkout.
RaffleCopter:Enter to Win a Free Cricut Explore!
Want to see why I love my Cricut check out any of these Cricut crafting posts:
- A is for Autumn Pumpkin banner
- Autumn Banner & DIY ideas
- Woodland Themed Placecards
- Fall Banner
- Glittery Onsies Christmas Gifts
- Spring Banner
- Baby Banner
What would be the first thing you made with your new Cricut Explore?