Elderberries have been on my radar for a while now. I love finding ways to be healthier, don’t you? Last winter, I was reading all about how elderberry gummies and elderberry supplements such as; herbs, syrups, and gummies but, I never bought any. I found out how they can help support your immune system. I thought I would pass on these healthy lifestyle tips I learned and share vitamins/supplements that I had a chance to try.
Are you looking for ways to be healthier? Or boost your immune system? I know I want our family to be as healthy as they can be all year long and ready for the flu season. Get ready to boost your family’s immune system with these healthy living tips and an Elderberry Gummies discount for you, at the end of the post.
Give Your Health A Boost With Elderberry Gummies!
Recently, I was talking with a neighbor of mine while the grandkids played with her kids outdoors and she learned about the benefits of elderberry a few years ago. She added them to her daily routine for her family back then and she swears by them.
Her young daughter doesn’t like the taste. They take the liquid syrup and a different brand. You can see why we like Norm’s Elderberry gummies below.
- We received samples of Elderberry Gummies to try. I received both the Elderberry supplements and Elderberry gummies for kids. We received these products for free from Norm’s Farms and MomsMeet
This post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you.
What types of benefits do you get from Elderberries?
American Black Elderberry is a super fruit that contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
The berries and flowers of elderberry are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system. They can help tame inflammation, lessen stress, and help protect your heart, too. Some experts recommend elderberry to help prevent and ease cold and flu symptoms. (source) It is still recommended that you do get a flu shot, btw.
Norm’s Farms Elderberry Gummies
These products are available at select stores and on Amazon (Norm’s Gummies) or at Norm’s Farms directly with the link and discount at the end of this post!
Norm’s Farms donates a penny per gummy to Love One International. That’s 60 cents donated for every bottle you purchase. I think that’s awesome!
Norm’s Farms Elderkids Organic Elderberry Gummies
These elderberry supplements are all-natural. They are USDA organic, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, and TRU-ID tested.
- These supplements; Elderkids Organic Elderberry Gummies are for kids (ages 4-12) The supplements have Elderberry and can provide you with zinc, vitamin C, and probiotics.
- The kid’s gummies with elderberry are for children (4 years of age and up). How old are your kids? These are perfect for my grandkids. By taking 1 gummy per day, it can help a child’s immune system and give them digestive help. (They are soft, easy to chew, and have a fruit-like flavor)
- For kids ages 12 and adults, take 2 Elderberry Organic Gummies per day.
Can you take elderberry every day?
If you are interested in adding elderberry to your diet for its immune system boosting properties, a teaspoon of home-made elderberry syrup per day is a conservative recommended daily serving. (source)
- For me, and my family gummies are our preferred method of taking Elderberry as a health supplement. They are easy to take (chew and swallow) and have a fruit-like taste. But, if you prefer, Norm’s Farms does have elderberry extract liquid and for the kids a children’s formula elderberry extract that includes blueberry juice.
- Getting organic elderberry into your diet has never been easier than with Norm’s Farms. I was excited to find out that they also carried other Elderberry products such as; dried herbs, extracts, syrups, jams, and sampler packs beside the gummy elderberry supplements.
Are you ready to try Norm’s Elderberry products for yourself or give to your kids?
Grab a 10% discount offer on Norm’s Farms ElderKids Organic Elderberry Gummies using code MOM10 at checkout at Normsfarms.com.
How do you get healthy and stay healthy for flu season?