Are you looking for ways for how to make a spring wreath? Why not make this DIY Spring Wreath! I think you will enjoy decorating a grapevine wreath for spring!
It’s super easy and you will enjoy hanging it in your home for spring. Or use it for a spring front door wreath! If you are looking for other wreaths to make be sure to see all our grapevine wreath ideas and other wreaths!
DIY Spring Wreath
With a few supplies such as artificial flowers, a birdhouse, and a grapevine wreath you can make this Spring Wreath, and hang it in your home or on your front door.
This post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you.
- 4 Artificial Flower Pansies (purples) (yellow pansies) (on Amazon or check the Dollar Tree)
- 2 Artificial Yellow Flowers – these would work too! (I got the ones at Dollar Tree, not sure what they were called, but they have yellow flowers and ferns on them.)
- Glue Gun (and glue sticks)
- Wire Cutters
- Wooden birdhouse
- Waverly, Folk Art, or Your Favorite White Chalk Paint
- Paint Brush
- Reindeer Moss
- 18-inch grapevine wreath (On Amazon or try at Joann’s with a coupon)
How To Decorate A Spring Wreath
- Start by painting the birdhouse with white chalk paint and let it completely dry.
- Next using the wire cutters, cut all of the flowers so that they have about 4-inches of the stem available.
- About halfway up the wreath on either side add the yellow flowers.
Note: I didn’t glue these in, I just stuck them in between the grapevines. (Hot glue as needed to secure, if they don’t seem to be staying put. Or if you are hanging your spring wreath outdoors.)
- Next, start adding the pansies to the bottom of the wreath between the yellow flowers on each side of the wreath.
No pattern is needed, use your preferences when decorating with the flowers, and just fill in all the areas between the yellow flowers already placed onto the grapevine wreath.
Secure pansies in place with the hot glue gun.
- Add hot glue in strips across the roof of the birdhouse and lay some of the reindeer moss on top to the fullness desired.
- Next, add hot glue to the backside of the birdhouse.
(I did the roof, the bottom ledge, and the sides) And then add and secure the birdhouse to the wreath about halfway up next to the yellow flowers.
- Attach a hanger on the back or get an over-the-door wreath hanger to hang your wreath.
Now your wreath is ready to hang and enjoy!
Pin it for Later
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
How to decorate for spring?
- Make a wreath like this one or visit our page for grapevine wreath ideas in the nav bar!
- Make spring crafts to use and decorate with. See all our spring craft ideas
- This is fun to make, and easy to display. How to Decoupage Wooden Eggs + Spring Centerpiece
- Paint a Bunny on Wood by using a template. This Bunny Craft with a bunny template. This craft is super easy!
- Home Decor Ideas.
- Don’t forget to see our other grapevine wreath ideas via the drop-down menu.