I didn’t need another reason to love Etsy and Tia Mowry but, I do have even more reasons to love them, with this new home decor collab! This collaboration is a new collection with limited-edition designs for the home.
Did you ever watch Sister, Sister? You know that sitcom from the 90’s with identical twin girls Tia and Tamara. Well, Tia Mowry has a new home-line that includes a collection of handmade products made by artisans. This collaboration is with Etsy and you will love it!
Girl, let me sidetrack for a moment, you know I love me a little Netflix and chill. I am also happy to announce that the sitcom Sister, Sister will be on Netflix in early September. I promise to get you up to date on all the shows, series, and new releases I have been watching soon. But, for now, let’s get back to the home decor collection and getting ready for fall decorating.
Looking for something else? See all our home decor ideas.
Tia Mowry x Etsy
- Affiliate links may be included in the post, I earn a small commission for qualifying purchases. This is at no cost to you.
Happiness Starts At Home Tia Mowry x Etsy
Reasons To Love This Collection of Home Decor
- Simple Designs
- Patterns and Geometric Shapes
- Zen Vibes
- Makes your home cozy and calm.
- Fresh clean designs to go with your existing home decor.
I love the subtle tribal and boho influences on some of the designs. Yet much of the home decor selections are so neutral it can be styled into anyone’s home!
The must-haves from the Tia Mowry x Etsy Collection for me are
- These hexagon concrete coasters. I love hexagon patterns. Anyone else, love hexi patterns?
- I need this oval ceramic serving platter that is matte. Do you need a new platter? Not only is it good for serving food on, but it’s also perfect for a new photography course I am taking. (More about that later!)
- This hand-printed dishtowel/teatowel. Can you ever have too many?
- A lumbar throw pillow! I love the subtle tassels and geometric design in a simple black and white. This throw pillow is perfect for using at a desk chair, big chair, or sofa.
- My must, must-have is this white ceramic bud vase in matte. (You know how I love flowers and photography, this is a win/win bud vase.)
This hand-poured candle with essential oils added would make a nice gift or decor accent in your home.
Find out how Tia Mowry-Hardrict put together this collection for Etsy and how she styles her home. Find your favorite home decor accents and home decor items from the collection and see the 9 amazing artisans’ designs.
Who is ready to decorate now?! Style your home…
Don’t stop here, shop the collection!