Dear Creatives, I have a great dessert to share with you today! It’s a recipe for a Pake, you know like on Drop Dead Diva when Stacy accidently creates a cake in a pie. Stacy loves it so much that with the help of Jane she opened up a Pake shop. Stacy would love topping her Pakes with Cool Whip Frosting. Unlike Stacy….
This recipe is no accident! No, I’m not opening a pake shop! You can celebrate everyday! You don’t need an excuse to make this delicious dessert! As a matter of fact, every day needs to be a little sweeter & it is easy to do with this recipe just by adding some delicious Cool Whip Frosting to the top! This is the icing on the cake to any great day. So let me show you just how it’s done!
Teaser image of Pake
First you make a list, grab some coupons if your like me. Then you grab your re-usable grocery bags, being Eco friendly & go shopping. I love that I live so close to Walmart! Maybe I should of walked? You know I am having some of this!
Gather all your needed items. Visit here to see all of my Google+ Album & Shop
Another teaser image! Like I said, I should of walked to Walmart! Now onto the making of the pie crust.
Pie Crust- Bottom of Pake
- 9″ deep dish or 10″ Pie crust – unbaked
- Chocolate sauce 1 square unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1) First gather all your supplies
- 2) mix everything but vanilla & water use pastry cutter after shortening is cut in, then add water & vanilla
- 3) work it until it is mixed & looks similar to image above with lumps
- 4) with clean hands kneed into a ball
- 5) roll
- 6) flour lightly fold in half
- 7) put in dish, unfold & line baking dish
- 8) make it look pretty on edges
- 9) oh, sorry I couldn’t wait to show you the results with your cool whip frosting choices!
Chocolate & Vanilla nutrition values vary slightly. Don’t wait for the full recipe to make something! Top your favorite dessert recipes with Cool Whip Frosting and love it as much as we do!