Welcome to this week’s addition of the Inspiration Spotlight party. We are all about ideas for the holidays. I can’t even believe how quickly we have gotten to holiday season. You are sure to like these Christmas craft ideas, and other ideas to make for Christmas. Browse through and find something to make for Christmas. Or ideas for decorating for the holidays. Try making a Christmas wreath or two. If you are a blogger feel free to share your holiday ideas, crafts, diy, home decor ideas and recipes with us.
- Just scroll down to the blue button to enter your ideas for the holidays. New here be sure to subscribe.
Christmas Crafts and DIYS
Ideas for the holidays that you can make
- Are you ready to make a wreath for the holidays? Once you build your twig wreath decorate it with greenery and a Santa Stops Here Sign. Leanna shows you how with her DIY White Birch Christmas Wreath via FairiesandFauna
- Make a Christmas Centerpiece with a Red Truck and bottle brush Christmas trees. See how easy this is to DIY for your Christmas decor. via abbottsathome
- Do you want to see how easy it is to make rustic Christmas ornaments? Michele shares her DIY for Wood Slice Chalkboard Christmas Ornaments via thescrapshoppeblog
- Make an Old Fashioned Christmas Wreath From Scratch This wreath is quick and easy. All you need is greenery, water shoots, red berries and cotton twine. The Christmas wreath is all-natural, made without wire and glue, so you can compost the wreath after the holiday season! via sewhistorically
- Fresh Christmas Wreath Tutorial made with a metal frame. via cleanandscentsible
- Are you ready to craft a few handmade gifts? Use any of these free Colorful Christmas Ornament Embroidery Patterns via flamingotoes
- Do you like gnomes? These Scandinavian Christmas gnomes are so cute. You will want to make more than one. See how to DIY Christmas Gnomes via thecountrychiccottage
- If your home isn’t big enough for a real tree or you are looking for holiday decorations you might like this tutorial for a DIY Wood Christmas Tree via thistlewoodfarms
- Have you ever loved seeing those decorated ladders at the holidays? Learn how to build a decorative ladder with this DIY Decorative Ladder via hazelandgold
- Do you have wood scraps laying around? You might like to make a DIY Wood Block Snowman via anikasdiylife
- Be inspired to decorate your own wood sled or make a DIY Decorative Wood Sled via overtheappletree
- Non bloggers just scroll down to the blue party button below click it to see all the entries and Christmas ideas.
Do you have a Christmas craft, diy or recipe to share with us? Or holiday decorating ideas? What ever you are working on we’d love to see it, even ideas for the new year. Get our creative juices going so we can get making, and planning our next project or meal.
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup Party
Welcome to the Inspiration Spotlight Linkup Party 325 is open and ready for you. We can’t wait to see all the crafts, DIY, home decor ideas, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, and recipes you have to share with us. All family friendly posts welcome from our community of bloggers.
- Your content will still be shared throughout the week and beyond on all social media channels, and pinned on Pinterest. And also in Roundups.
- I will not be able to comment on everyone’s shared posts weekly but, try to comment on as many as possible when visiting.
- If you want to be included in all our roundups add your site here
- If your new here comments need to be approved due to the amount of spam and we respond on our posts. Don’t let commenting approval system detour you from commenting. I approve comments when I pop in to view and share your posts.
- Sign up for the newsletter to stay up to date with all our posts.
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup Party 325
- The only rules are: No Linkup Parties! Please Do Not Linkup Your Parties! They will be deleted.
- Grab a Button or share a direct link on your post, party page or site! The more the merrier and they’ll see your posts!
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party.
- Sign Up for Reminders (this is for the party only)
- Thanks for joining in!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post ,party page or sidebar as HTML (text)
- Miss last week’s party? Visit to see more craft ideas and recipes Inspiration Spotlight Linkup Party #324
What’s new in our crafting world?
Don’t miss out BIG CRAFTSY SALE going on!
If your a crafter you might love checking out Scrapbook.com they have free classes, supplies and other resources you’ll love.
Hey bloggers I have a resource for you! I use Tailwind for bulk scheduling. It’s a great tool. You don’t have to be a big blogger to use this resource either. You can start for free, try it and pin up to a certain amount through the scheduling system. Give it a try! I think you’ll love it. It’s an approved resource by Pinterest. To find out more or sign up visit the link Did you know you can schedule pins on Pinterest? Get started for free with TailwindApp
Want to start your own party? Sign Up To Grab Your Own tools. Or ever want to co host just email me!
Yes, you heard me right. Head over to find out more.
Organizing Your Craft Room? Here’s some great craft room storage ideas!