We have an easy Valentine’s Day craft for you. Grab our free Valentine’s Day printable and make this for a homemade Valentine’s day gift. This craft is perfect to make for kids or preschool age kids. You can make homemade play dough or purchase it, then top it with the “You’re A-dough-rable” printable. If you are looking for other free printables visit our page for Free Printables
Valentine’s Day Craft
Grab the free printable later in the post. You will only need a few craft supplies. For the older kids there is an alternative ideas and list. Make the cutest Valentine’s Day gift for the kids.
You can make this Valentine’s Day project for your kids, grand-kids or as an idea for a Valentine’s Day school party.
When your done be sure to check out our other Valentine’s Day Ideas. Packed full of ideas for Valentine’s Day and crafts like
- Easy Glittered Hearts, and Chalkboard Art DIY
- DIY Valentine’s Day Frame with Hearts
- Salt Dough Hearts DIY
Valentine’s Day Free Printable
If you don’t want to purchase playdough you can make edible cookie dough or chocolate chip edible cookie dough, and use the free printable tags on top of your PBA dough containers filled with your homemade playdough (recipe) or edible cookie dough.
Valentine Day Craft project
Craft supplies you will need
- Small containers of playdough OR grab a 36-mega pack perfect for a classroom party.
- Or purchase containers and make homemade playdough or edible dough (recipes listed above)
- Double sided tape (or) super strong glue stick
- “You’re A-dough-rable” Valentine printable (below)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Begin by cutting a 2 inch circle around each Valentine on the “You’re A-dough-rable” Valentine’s printable.
- You can use the lid of the small playdough containers to trace the circle and then just cut them a little bit smaller. You want each Valentine to fit inside the lid of the playdough containers.
- Using double sided sticky tape, attach one Valentine to the center of the lid of each play dough container.
- You can further decorate the containers with ribbons and other craft materials if you like.
- Grab the free “You’re A-dough-rable” Valentine printable and make your homemade kids Valentine gift.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe.
Want to grab more free printables? Free Printables
Looking for more Valentine’s Day Crafts?
- Valentine’s Day Free Printables & Craft Round-up
- Be Mine Mini Chalkboard Valentine’s Day DIY
- 10 Easy Valentine’s to DIY
- Our free printable Valentine’s Day Cards
- Valentine’s Day Salt Dough Craft
- Valentine’s Day Ideas
How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?