Do you love Valentine’s Day? How about free printables? We have a new Valentine’s Day free printable for you. Along with an easy, and adorable Valentine’s Day idea. You’ll just need our free Valentine’s Day printable (link below in post), and a few craft supplies (or the alternative listed below for older kids) to make the cutest or yummiest homemade Valentine’s Day gift for the kids.
You can make this Valentine’s Day project for your kids, grand-kids or an entire class of kids if you like.
Valentine’s Day Free Printable for Play Dough Tops
Supplies to go with your Valentine’s Day Free Printable are listed below but, you could also make (unicorn) edible cookie dough or chocolate chip edible cookie dough, and use the free printable tags for the older kids in your life. If I try that for the teens in my life I’ll update you.
You’re A-dough-rable Valentine Kids Gift Idea
- Small containers of playdough (36-mega pack perfect for a classroom party)
- Double sided tape (or) super strong glue stick
- “You’re A-dough-rable” Valentine printable (link at end of post)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Begin by cutting a 2 inch circle around each Valentine on the “You’re A-dough-rable” Valentine’s printable.
- You can use the lid of the small playdough containers to trace the circle and then just cut them a little bit smaller. You want each Valentine to fit inside the lid of the playdough containers.
- Using double sided sticky tape, attach one Valentine to the center of the lid of each playdough container.
- You can further decorate the containers with ribbons and other craft materials if you like.
Want to make your own play dough? Got Play-doh?
- Can’t make it now? Pin it for later
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe.
Want to grab more free printables? Free Printables
- Valentine’s Day Free Printables & Craft Round-up
- Be Mine Mini Chalkboard Valentine’s Day DIY
- 10 Easy Valentine’s to DIY
- Our free printable Valentine’s Day Cards
- Valentine’s Day Salt Dough Craft
What’s your favorite thing about Valentine’s Day?