Hello fashion + lifestyle. Today we are fashion trends spotting pumpkin spice, and everything nice. I am feeling the need to get out the gloves in the morning, wrap myself in a scarf, and slip on a pair of boots. What about you?
I am deeply in love with velvet pumpkins, tall flat boots, and big scarves.
I’m ready for coffee dates that include a slice of pumpkin bread. Trips to the pumpkin patch, more than once is fine with me. Have you taken your kids pumpkin hunting yet? I went recently, and chased kids round the hay stack maze, watched them feed farm animals, and take a tractor ride. All things fall, are being shared on my Instagram too.
Since we live close to the beach, heading there to rejuvenate is a must. I love hanging out, and walking on the beach until sunset. It typically starts out warm, windy, orange sunsets, and then the fog can blow in. Scarves, and sweaters a must. Burnt orange everything, need I say more?
Why, yes. Pumpkin spice makeup, neutral metallic nails, suede boots, and big sweaters. Everything I love about fall. Add colorful pumpkins, lattes, playing with the dogs, leaves turning colors, and savoring the beautiful weather.
I have so much to share, but need to find the time to gather my thoughts. Pondering where this year has gone, what plans I want to make, and today what fashion finds are topping my fall must have list. What about you?
Hello, fall favs.
Ready to look chic this fall?
- ISABEL MARANT Perky beaded hoop earrings
- Striped Faux Fur Crossbody by Free People
- OPI Washington D.C. Nail Lacquer Collection
Heading to the beach this fall?
- Champion + UO Powerblend Reflective Hoodie Sweatshirt
- Women’s Mephisto ‘Helen’ Sandal
- Namrata Joshipura Crystal Embellished Headband
- Rag & Bone Women’s Marilyn Suede Corduroy Baseball Cap
- Women’s Hunter ‘Original Short’ Gloss Rain Boot
- BDG Jesse Oversized Cardigan
- Emerson Thorpe Ryan High Waisted Wide Leg Pants
New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
What are your favorite things about fall?