Are you ready to make a glass dome display? DIY Glass Domes are so pretty. There are so many ways to decorate with glass display domes. I have seen them every time I head over to a home decor store or craft store.
Looking for other ideas to make? You might like our home decor ideas and DIY projects.
DIY Glass Domes
Glass Domes for sale
When purchasing your glass cloches and glass domes note to be careful sometimes the base and dome top separate. Or the glass dome doesn’t include a base.
Glass Display Domes – Amazon
- 9-inch Clear Glass Dome Cloche
- 10 x 7 Decorative Glass Dome with Base
- Glass Display Dome with Glass Heart Handle
- Clear Glass Bell Shaped Cloche
- Libby Acacia Wood Round Server – Cake Stand with Glass Dome
- Not the home decor idea you were looking for? Find all our craft projects here Craft Ideas
How to decorate your glass display domes?
Make vignettes with small decor items such as
- White Small Globe
- Fall Faux Sunflower and Berries Stick Bundle (Use a taller glass dome for this one)
- Seasonal fillers like this mini pumpkins and pinecones
- Reindeer Moss
- Spanish Moss
- White faux pumpkins and corn husks
- A bejeweled Halloween skull
- A gilded pot with pine cones and silver ornaments
- Faux Magnolias
- Bead garlands
Display a sign like this Love sign nearby your cloche. Or if it is larger it may even fit inside for making an arrangement. Shop for more decor items for your DIY domes here for bowl fillers and here for sculptures and figurines. More glass domes you can use for food, entertaining or display.
These are glass display dome projects that you can make once you get your glass domes. They are a mix of everyday decor ideas and seasonal ideas for your craft project. I came across several YouTube Video tutorials about creating with glass domes. I was very inspired and it makes me want to create at least one if not more.
- DIY Glass Domes
- Beauty and The Beast Rose Dome Tutorial
- 5 Minute Glass Dome DIY
- Glass and Wood Cloches
- Spring Butterfly Terrarium – Cloche Idea
You can Google search which comes up with tons of sites and wholesale suppliers.
I posted a Halloween tutorial for glass domes a long time ago, they were used and created with glass display domes. You can really get creative with your decorating and for seasonal holidays. You can also try displaying found objects, butterflies, woodland birds, special mini-dolls (like Madame Alexander Mini Dolls), teacups, and various other things. I hope you get creative and are inspired to create your own glass dome display.
How to decorate a glass cloche for the holidays
Have you ever created crafts with glass domes?
If you liked this post you might enjoy these home decor ideas and craft ideas