Who is ready to get crafting? I’m excited to share these Cricut Deals, Cricut Sale, and Cricut discounts with you!
On the heels of Prime Days, here is Cricut’s Summer Sale! If you are looking for the new Cricut Maker or other Cricut die cutting machine, or want to upgrade, or need supplies, listen up! If you have your machine already grab supplies and accessories on sale too! Now is the time to stock up! Why? To start on your holiday crafting or homemade gifts, DIY decor for your home…
The post content may contain affiliate links. By clicking on these links and then purchasing something through them we earn a small commission, at no added cost to you.
Cricut’s Summer Sale
If you missed out on Amazon’s flash sales or Prime Days event don’t cry! Or feel bad! Find the deals for Cricut machines and Cricut’s crafting tools below. This is one sale you can’t miss!!!
I highly recommend looking at the comparison charts to see what Cricut machine is right for the type of crafting you want to do! I have a list of crafts that I have made with the Cricut Air 2, Cricut Joy, and Cricut Maker at the end of the post, which might help you too! But, let’s get onto the details of this sale!
Cricut Machine Sale
Cricut Maker Sale
Cricut maker, Explore Air 2 and Cricut Joy are all on sale!
- Maker machines only $369! Valid through 6/29. (if this is with a bundle it’s a good price) Otherwise, you might (check the price here) to compare.
- Explore Air 2 for only $199! Valid through 6/29. You can’t go wrong with this pricing for a full-sized die-cutting machine.
- Joy machine only $159! Valid through 6/29. Or (check the pricing here) to compare. But, on Cricut’s sale, their Cricut Joy bundles are great prices with several bundle styles to pick from.
Cricut Materials and Accessories Sale
- And if you just picked up a new Cricut over Prime Days get your materials now! Save 40% on materials! Valid through 6/29. I always stock up on iron-on materials, vinyl, and smart vinyl during sales like this.
- Save 40% on accessories! Valid through 6/29. To start out you mainly need the Cricut toolset. That’s a must. But, you may need different cutters depending on the crafts you are doing with the Cricut.
- Cricut Access members save 25% on bulk items! Valid through 6/29. This deal is new to me I just became a Cricut Access member a few months ago!
Do you do iron-on crafts? EasyPress Cricut deals! These presses are impressive. I own a large and mini for making iron-on t-shirts and onesies.
- EasyPress Mini only $49. Valid through 6/29. I just picked up the mini EasyPress. I can’t wait to share how I like it! Vs. my full-size one.
- EasyPress 9×9 only $149. Valid through 6/29.
- EasyPress 12×10 only $199. Valid through 6/29.
Not sure what you can make with a Cricut?
Check out these related posts below or visit the project center.
- DIY Patriotic Tray Cricut Craft + Free SVG Files
- DIY Spray Bottle Labels Cricut Craft
- DIY Iron-On T-Shirts and Onesies Like A Pro
- How To Make A Bunny Banner With A Cricut + SVG Files
- Fall Pumpkin Banner
- Burlap Utensil Holders and Name Tags DIY With Cricut + SVG FILES
- Back to School Crafts (DIY mini journal)
- Free Projects In Design Space
- Don’t forget to head over and check out what’s new at Cricut.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon