Yesterday I was deep in my arts and craft space cleaning craft supplies. I had previously started organizing some of my crafting supplies, craft papers and other tools. As I am starting on a round of new projects. My space is really in the corner of the guest room and I have storage in the closet. What I came across was some of my pretty card stock papers and it reminded me how much I’ve neglected my Cricut crafts.
If you haven’t been around a long time I used to do quite a few projects and share them here on the blog. From banners, table name tags to iron on tees. I’ve even made mini journals. Any way, I got to a stopping point. Now, it’s almost ready for family that is coming by to visit. Long story short I can’t wait to get back to making and sharing more of my Cricut craft projects. Stay tuned! Below is just one of the many tea projects from Cricut. Wouldn’t this be perfect for Mother’s Day??
Yesterday I got speical news!! It’s for an exclusive discount for my readers from my sponsor Cricut.
- 10% off at Cricut.com plus FREE shipping with code CRICUTSPRING.
Offer: Get 10% off at Cricut.com and free Fed-Ex home delivery with code CRICUTSPRING!
Why I love my Cricut Explore
Out of all my craft supplies I have to admit I have used this the most for my arts and crafts. From invitations, wedding décor to seasonal décor and more. Here are a few reasons I love my Cricut Explore:
- Once you get it hooked up it’s easy to learn to use (There is even a wireless version now! The Cricut Explore Air)
- You can register to the online creative suite and grab cutting files as you need them
- Or subscribe if you know you’ll be doing lots of projects (I haven’t used the subscription yet, but have bought files as needed)
- There is an entire community
- You can get ideas and Inspiration.
- Every week there is a free cut to use too!
- Now they even have an app called Circuit basics for ios (I haven’t tried this yet but, it looks amazing!)
- And if you draw you can upload your own artwork
- Dads or … if you are looking to impress your crafty wife, mom, sister or girlfriend… (heck, crafty guys will love it too!) See everything it can cut and check out this deal but, take the discount code with you! Offer: Get 10% off at Cricut.com and free Fed-Ex home delivery with code CRICUTSPRING!
I had given my old Cricut to one of my daughters who loves arts and crafts. If you still have an older version you can trade up! Now through 4/15, trade up your old machine and get $50 off a new Cricut Explore Air™ or Cricut Explore One™. Visit Cricut’s homepage for the details.