Baked Feta Pasta Recipe is everything you want it to be. Delicious, cheesy, flavorful, includes pasta noodles, feta cheese, fresh cherry tomatoes, basil, extra virgin olive oil, and crushed garlic. This recipe is easy to make for dinner, brunch, or lunch. With a few simple ingredients, you can make this pasta dinner in under one hour.
Make this recipe any time of year or make the recipe for tomato season! Looking for more recipes to make for dinner? See of our all our recipes.
Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
Inspired by trending baked feta pasta TikTok recipes I had to create my own version. If you haven’t tried making a pasta dish like this you need to try. It’s such an easy casserole-style dinner. Perfect for any time of the year. Compared to cooking lasagna, today’s recipe really comes together fast! We love recipes like this, do you?
I think you will enjoy cooking baked feta pasta! Bonus, you will have dinner ready in about an hour. Filled with fresh ingredients, vegetables, pasta, and melty cheesy goodness!
The post content may contain affiliate links. By clicking on these links and then purchasing something through them we earn a small commission, at no added cost to you.
- 2 cups ripe cherry tomatoes (I like using the bigger ones!)
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic (peeled and crushed)
- 8 ounces Feta Cheese crumbled
- Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tsp. Italian spices
- 1/4 tsp. each of Salt and Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cups cooked pasta noodles (About half a box of seashell noodles or bow tie noodles/farfalle or your favorite pasta)
Instructions for how to make baked feta pasta
Recipe for pasta with feta cheese and tomatoes with step by step images. Written instructions below the steps with images and in the recipe card later in the post.
Gather your ingredients and preheat the oven to 400 F. degrees.
- Rinse off your cherry tomatoes and add them to an oven-safe baking dish.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil onto the cherry tomatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, and Italian spices and stir together.
- Peel the garlic cloves and crush the garlic cloves add them to the dish and stir.
- Then, add 8 ounces of crumbled feta cheese and mix together.
- Bake the mixture in the oven at 400 degrees. Bake until the tomatoes are popping open and the cheese is melty. (about 30-40 minutes)
- Rinse off the fresh basil and chop about 1/4 cup to add to the baked cherry tomatoes and cheese.
- Cook the noodles al dente according to the package. When the noodles are done and rinsed: drizzle a slight amount of olive oil into the pasta to keep the noodles from sticking. If your tomatoes are not out of the oven.
- Or after draining immediately add the cooked pasta.
- Next, add the chopped basil with the baked tomatoes, mixture stirring it all together.
- Combine well!
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Enjoy this recipe for baked feta pasta with tomatoes any night of the week!
- Don’t you love quick and easy dinners? Dinner in an hour or less is my favorites!
- This recipe for pasta with feta and cherry tomatoes is perfect any time of year!
- Of course, it’s best when the tomatoes are at their peak ripeness.
- Do you have a tomato garden? Use ripe tomatoes from the garden in this recipe!
- The recipe can be made year-round with hot-house tomatoes.
Baked Feta Pasta With Tomatoes
Not cooking it today? Pin it for later! Find the printable recipe below!
If you are crunched for time or don’t have the ingredients you might like this quick, low ingredient recipe for Spaghetti With Olive Oil. (In case you missed this recipe.)
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe. Grab our bonus printable recipe binder, cooking resources, and never miss a post with our newsletter!
- Don’t forget to Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon
Do you cook with extra virgin olive oil? For a lot of my recipes, I reach for olive oil and extra virgin olive oil. It’s a staple in my pantry! I made this recipe for baked feta pasta with tomatoes with Le Stagioni d’ Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil which I received for free from my previous post, in the recipe linked above. Use any Extra Virgin Olive Oil or olive oil you have. I love that olive oils can enhance the flavors of a recipe! Don’t you? I’m am enjoying continuing to use this product in my recipes.
Have you made any pasta recipes like this lately? Have you made any versions of this recipe yet?