Are you looking for a peach dump cake recipe? This cake with peaches is easy to make, bake, and serve. Honestly, it’s the dreamiest, most delicious dessert. Scoop a big portion of this peach cake because it will leave you wanting more.
What you will love about this easy cake recipe is that it’s so good tasting just served warm. Or it can be topped with ice cream or whip cream. Making it an even more delicious peach dessert recipe that is simple to make.
This dump cake can be made with peaches any time of year. Use canned peaches in syrup or if you prefer to use fresh peaches that have been macerated in sugar.
The rolled oats with brown sugar creates a peach crisp like topping. This recipe gives you the best of both worlds. Peach Crisp and Peach Cake in one!
Don’t run if you don’t want the crumble topping on your peach cake. The alternative way is you can still make it without the topping. Just increase the butter. I will add all the details below.
I think I just pleased both camps. But, I didn’t think this was a tug of war. It’s just a matter of preference.
Peach Dump Cake
If you love easy, crowd-pleasing desserts then this one will complete you. But, if you are looking for something else to make be sure to check out all our peach recipes!
How easy is it to make a dump cake?
It’s so easy because it’s all just dumped and mixed in your baking dish!
Let’s make this peach cake.
Peach Crisp Dump Cake
- 2 cans sliced peaches in syrup
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
NOTE: For the alternative way to make this peach cake (without the peach crisp topping) – Omit rolled oats and brown sugar for the top. Increase butter to 12 tablespoons cold sliced butter to the top instead of the melted 3/4 cup butter. (source)
If you are making this with fresh peaches. Here’s how to slice peaches easily and quickly.
Remember you need to make a sauce, syrup, or macerate your peaches. Like this (brown sugar) sauce or this (white sugar) syrup. For the second recipe slice peaches, omit step 3. Both are easy to follow.
Either way, you have a winning cake recipe!
How to make Peach Dump Cake
- Before preparing your cake, spray your baking dish lightly with Pam, non-stick coating.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Top the peaches with the entire box of cake mix, spreading the mix evenly over the peaches.
4. Drizzle half the butter over the top of the cake mix. Combine the other half of the melted butter with the rolled oats and brown sugar in a small bowl.
Mix until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
5. Sprinkle the oat mixture over the top of the cake mix.
6. Place the baking dish in the oven for 50 to 55 minutes. The cake is done with the syrup is bubbly and the oat topping is brown and crisp.
7. Allow cooling slightly before serving.
8. Top with ice cream, whipped cream, or caramel drizzle (optional).
Do you have to refrigerate peach dump cake?
- Note if you eat it the same or the next day just cover and keep stored in a cool place.
- To keep it longer, cover loosely, and store it in the fridge, it can last up to 4-5 days. (source)
- New here? Be sure to subscribe (you get a free printable recipe binder and resources)
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Cake Recipes Pinterest
If you have fresh peaches in this post we have listed more peach recipes for you to make, bake, and enjoy!