Are you ready for a new smoothie recipe? We are sharing our Mango Smoothie Recipe, it’s so easy to make. They are packed with healthy ingredients, you can make them any time of year with fresh ingredients and frozen ingredients.
This is a simple, delicious breakfast smoothie that can be made at any time! But, you can also use this recipe and these smoothie recipes for snacks, lunch and after workouts and school pick me ups.
All you need is a good blender and a small list of ingredients. Many you might have on hand for other recipes you make in the blender or when cooking.
How to Make a Mango Smoothie
- This recipe makes two mango smoothies!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: n/a
- 8 oz. water
- 2 t. fresh ginger root, finely grated, (or) organic ground ginger root (or) crystallized ginger
- ¾ c. frozen mango chunks
- ¾ frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 large stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1/3 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 T. fresh lime juice (lime juice)
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and turn on to its lowest setting. Gradually increase the speed and continue blending until all ingredients are blended smooth.
- Pour smoothies into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Enjoy!
No matter what time of year it is we enjoy making and drinking smoothies especially simple to make healthy mango smoothies.
What are the ingredients you can add to a Mango Smoothie?
Other smoothie ingredients you can add to mango smoothies are
- Fresh baby spinach
- Greek yogurt
- Almond milk
- Orange Juice
- Chia Seeds
And, of course, the ingredients listed in our smoothie recipe.
There are no rules when it comes to adding ingredients to your smoothies. Make it with healthy fruits and vegetables you love!
Mango Smoothie Recipe
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe
- What do you get when you subscribe? You will get all our recipes, crafts, and DIY projects straight to your inbox plus a free printable recipe binder with resources and pages to help you keep your favorite recipes organized.
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Drinks/Smoothies Pinterest
- Smoothie Recipes
More Smoothies to Make