Dear Creatives, Are your kids like mine (Sammie)? Love making wish lists & then losing them? Or Constantly getting two of the same gifts on holidays or birthdays from friends & family? Why not consider visiting GiftBirdy.com with them.
Let me tell you a little about GiftBirdy.com. GiftBirdy.com is free to use. It is a website where kids can make lists for any holiday or birthday or whenever of things they would love to receive from you, friends, or relatives. Giftbirdy.com also offers a chance for kids to learn about philanthropy by encouraging children to add a small donation to a children’s charity to their gift list, if they want. It helps take the guesswork out of gift giving.
Giftbirdy allows anyone to easily create and send customized wish lists to family and friends. Here is a screen shot of some of the fun awaiting you!
I encourage you to try Giftbirdy.com with your kids. They will love making lists, playing games & collecting giftbirdy pets by earning points when they visit. They can also see what certain teen-tween stars are creating in their lists, shop around by age or whether you are looking for girl or boy gifts or search by a category, such as games, books….Sign up is quick & easy with an email address. Of course younger kids will need your help. Other information you might find helpful:
SAFE & SECURE
- Using GiftBirdy is Safe. We know that the safety and well-being of your child is paramount to you, and it is to us as well. We pledge to you that we have made every effort to make Giftbirdy.com as safe and enjoyable as possible for you and your children. While we fully encourage you to stay active and involved in your child’s online activities, we also hope that the safeguards we’ve enacted will provide a level of trust and assurance that allows you and your child to relax and truly enjoy your experience on Giftbirdy.
- Giftbirdy is working with Truste to assure they are COPPA compliant.
- Purchases are make through our affiliate partner Amazon so you can trust the orders you make using Giftbirdy.
- Giftbirdy Giveback, a program that encourages compassion and philanthropy by encouraging children to add a small donation to a children’s charity to their gift list. And to set a good example, Giftbirdy has pledged to donate a percentage of profits to a variety of deserving non-profit organizations that work tirelessly on behalf of children.
- There’s no advertising on Giftbirdy