You know what I love? Making printables and printing them. What about you? If you said yes I hope you like today’s Free Valentine’s Day Printables and Valentine’s Day Cards. Print them, cut and have kids to pass them out at school. When your done with this article take a peek you can see a bunch of the previous free printables I have created for you. But, that’s not all grab a chance for a free floral photography print I took and printed with the Epson ET-2750. For the Giveaway; Enter at the end of post. (Watch the 2nd video to see what the prize is!)
I used to have my kids make happy Valentine’s day cards. Start early if you want them signing each card with their names on the back. I remember them saying how many more do I have to do? lol Do you help sign their Valentines? Or make them power through?
If you are new to printing printables we have tips to make it even easier for you!
- Be sure to subscribe I am going to try to make an editable version so you can insert names and print it. I’ll share that in an email soon it will be included in February’s first newsletter. I will also have other printables I am designing for spring. You are sure to enjoy printing those too when I share them.
Free Valentine’s Day Printables
- click to print from links at end of post
Tips for printing printables
- Preview what you are printing
- Make sure your printer settings are correct
- Set fit to page (if needed)
- Preview your printing, make adjustments as needed
- Use quality printer paper (for printing cards use card stock paper) (for printing photos use glossy photo paper or matte photo paper)
- Use a quality printer (It makes a difference)
Epson supplied, and sponsored us with a free ET-2750 to try out and help us with our printing needs. This allows me to test print when designing and to help me design pretty and helpful printables for you. If you need a quality printer you may like to see what this printer offers it’s owner.
Do you need a quality printer?
What’s a good printer for printing printables and photography?
If you love printing printables and photography images you need to see this Epson Printer – Expression ET-2750
- When creating printables or printing printables having a quality printer is important.
- I have to be able to test print the printables to make sure the designed images or photographs will print properly for you!
- The benefits of a quality printer go beyond printables if you love printing for scrap-booking, journaling, printing your photos or are studying you need a good printer this printer delivers.
- For me I like printers that will last the test of time, print quality consistently, durability and save you money over time. Now, the price is even lower! Which means more savings. *consumer reports
- I like the refillable ink bottles, they were mess free and will print up to 2 years of prints (for the average person, this may vary for someone like me who is designing0 *but I will update this later as time goes by.
- To be honest this was the first printer I ever set up by myself I chose the wi fi option. (It was super easy by going to a link on the guide, then following prompts.)
- You can connect it by a cord to your computer. I prefer wi fi so I can print from anywhere!
Watch our unboxing of the Epson ET-2750 Printer
Sorry I didn’t dress up, put on makeup or do my hair. Ha! Just a quick video to give you an idea of what the printer is like, the unboxing and how easy it is to add the ink, set up the printer. Plus, you get to see my first print with it. See the photography print in the next video and enter for a free print from me! *enter at end of post
See how the Epson Prints Photography Prints – Printing of my floral photography
Imagine the great prints of the family it can do! The print quality is amazing.
Features of the Epson Printer Expression ET-2750
- It comes with 2 years of ink
- Cartridge free printing
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles (4) — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks
- Easy built in wireless — easily print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones (5); includes Wi-Fi Direct (6)
- Auto 2-sided printing — save up to 50 percent of your paper supply.Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- RoHS compliant
For today’s printables you will get 3.5 x 5 inch Valentine’s Day Cards. You will have to use scissors or a portable paper cutter or standard paper cutter slice off excess white paper, and cut on the pink lines as shown in image. Follow directions below.
How to use these printables for Valentines
- Print them on card stock paper
- Cut on the lines
- sign on the back or front To or From
- Have your kids make a Valentine’s Day box (optional)
- Then have fun passing out cards on Valentine’s day!
We set this up so you can print a png version or pdf version. This printable is for personal use only. When sharing please direct your friends to this post to grab their printable.
Grab Your FREE PRINTABLES HERE:
- Easy to print Valentine’s Day cards PDF version
- Easy to print Valentine’s Day cards PNG version
- Subscribe for editable version and for weekly planner that was shown coming soon!
Enter the Giveaway!
Looking for more ideas? Free printables?