Who wants to admit that getting dressed in the morning can be a challenge? The reality is getting dressed always seems to be a motivator for the day. It’s like the tip of a hat, saying hello to the day. Good morning lovely latte, shower and clothes. What shall I wear today? For me it’s not only about getting ready for the day it’s about being comfortable with what I’m wearing while I’m working. Even if I work from home fashion style and fashions are important. Today I’m loving these Oatmeal colors, plaids and textures…
How are you with fashion trends? Love them? Hate them? Or a little of both? Honestly fall fashions are what get me up in the morning. For me it’s those big cozy sweaters paired with jeans. The nice thing about sweaters is that you can dress them up, wear them with skirts and sometimes just thrown on top of a dress. Whether you work, are casual or headed to school these fashion trends are simple enough to be a staple in your wardrobe this season and beyond.
- Coastal climate, whatever climate layering with sweaters for indoors and out is a fall staple. Dare to dream a little bigger with these fall fashion styles.
Oatmeal, Plaid and Textures
What’s hot right now? Oatmeal! Plaid! Textures like nubby shearling, wool and faux furs. Plus fringe hasn’t gone away.
What I’m crushin’ on right now:
- A genuine wool beanie with the slouchy fit and lightweight feel. The perfect throw-on-and-go fashion style, this is the hat you’ve been looking for.
- Material: Wool
- Burgundy, Charcoal, Natural, Pine
- Don’t like wool? I love this tri color neutral Elements beanie 100% acrylic.
2. Pale plaid lends a sophisticated air to a head to school, work or play with the Shearling Backpack in Oatmeal Plaid from Adam Lippes
- Shell Material: Wool
- Closure Style: Zip Closure
- Compartment details: Exterior front pocket
- Material: Suede, Shearling
- Colors: Chestnut ,Mustard ,Navy
What else is on my fall fashion style crush list?
- Usher in autumn on-trend with the Cowl Neck Fringe Sweater in Oatmeal Plaid from Adam Lippes
- The Shearling Drawstring Crossbody Bucket Bag from Adam Lippes
- Whether you curl up on the couch with a good book or head to the football game, you’ll love this Reversible Throw Blanket
- Want a matching pillow or two? It comes in a super-soft, oatmeal-plaid wool blend
- Long V Neck Cardigans also available in other colors and Short V Neck Cardigans
- Metal Fringe Collar Necklace
- Chic faux-fur vest from GUESS
- Be sure to subscribe for more easy fashion tips, recipes, crafts & diys…
What fashion style is make you excited to get dressed lately?