Do you ever get stalled on your crafting projects because you don’t have the right craft supplies you need? That has happened with me many times. I go to start a new project and despite the supplies I do have I find I need something else.
If you don’t have a Cricut yet, now is a great time to shop for them too! (or get one for your crafty lady, gent, or teen, and put it away for the holidays or a birthday)
I have the Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine but, I’d love to upgrade to the Cricut Maker. Why? It has more cutting capabilities, and can cut sewing patterns, and fabrics. You do this in the Design Space which is free to use, you just sign up for access. Whether you are working on back to school crafts or thinking ahead to what you’ll be making for Christmas gifts this is the perfect time to stock up at Christmas gifts.
What are Cricut machines used for?
- Paper Crafts
- Party Crafts
- Home Decor
- Iron on Tee Shirts
- Leather crafts
- Sewing (with the Maker)
- Wedding Banners, Decor
- Go here to get inspired by all the Featured Projects, crafts you make with Cricut
Cricut’s Christmas in July sale
- 50% off supplies
- $20 off machines including the Maker, and BrightPad
- $70 off the Explore Machines
- Look for what you need, and get free shipping (USE CODE: JULYSHIP)
No Cricut coupons are needed for this pre-holiday stock up sale! Are you ready to take advantage of these great savings today?! This is a limited time offer but, if you miss this you can go here to shop all sale items.
- I am making my list and checking it twice. My plan is to make a few baby shower gifts by crafting onesies with iron on material (which is on sale right now). I found the cutest print iron on, and iron on supplies.
- I am also going to make iron on tee shirts for my family for Christmas. I found red/green/gold and silver iron on to be a hot ticket item! Get them before they sell out.
I promise to share my haul from the sale as soon as it arrives, and my new EasyPress which I’m so excited to start using!
- Are you new to crafting with a Cricut? Below are a few items to help make your crafting easier. Be sure to subscribe for upcoming Cricut tutorials.
Must haves for Cricut Crafting are
- EasyPress Matt for using my EasyPress (for making iron on tee shirts, and more)
- This true control knife set for detailed cutting by hand
- XL Scraper, and this Accessories Tool Set
- Fabric Pen for marking center lines on fabric (it washes out)
- Cutting blades (Make sure your cutting blades are sharp for your projects)
- Make sure to have the right matt for your projects
- All Sale Items you may need
What types of Cricut Crafts do you make?
- New here? Be sure to subscribe, and never worry about missing out on newsletter, crafts, DIY, and recipes.
What can you make with a Cricut? See our Cricut Crafts, and Cricut DIYs
- Catch All Tray, and Jar DIY
- Back to School Notebooks DIY
- Autumn (Fall) Banner DIY
- Wedding Banner DIY
- Baby Onsie’s with Glitter Iron on
- Woodland Place Cards