Dear Creatives, I decided to share a frame that I re-purposed & changed into something for holiday decor. I hope you can find a frame & create a little holiday sparkle for yourself or even for a gift. This project is really easy & inexpensive but, the end results will be dazzling!
This is the end result a glittered frame with a holiday image! I have a photo collage that shows the before & after with how to which is so easy!
- If you find a glass frame you can add thin fabric or paper to the inside.
- On the outside of the frame I used Elmer’s Glue-all (with a little bit of water, as it is thicker) & a paintbrush onto carefully where you will glitter
- Use a wet q tip or cloth & finger with dish soap to wipe any excess smudges off glass
- Apply glitter (I used Martha Stewart smoky quartz ) *do this over a tray to catch excess
- Let dry
- Lay-down back cover or measure size you’ll be cutting out with holiday paper ( Shop Holiday Gift Wrap at Paper Source)
- Once glitter is dry, shake off excess into a tray
- Now you are ready to insert picture into frame (if frame is tight you don’t need tape if not you can tape into place so it doesn’t slip down) & your done!
- PS. I just took Styrofoam cone shapes & glittered them since the glitter was out (with Martha Stewarts Verdelite & Kunzite ) I am hoping to find some candle sticks to pop under them! I’ll show you when I do.
What have you re-purposed into holiday decorations or decor?
Have something holiday to share link up in my Holiday Blog Hop!
The winner of the last Giveaway is posted here & if you missed it or didn’t win don’t worry I have another coming soon!! So stay tuned~
Lastly if you are looking for great paper products or need something for a project like this you are sure to love Paper Source! Please visit them you won’t be disappointed!!
More than 300 items on sale
& this would make the perfect gift for your holiday giving~