Well, I made it to the computer to share a few travel outfit ideas. Yay for Friday! FRIYAY! TGIF! Some week’s are like that you just wish they would fly by or you could take a redo. I haven’t been able to keep up with anything. Can you see me shrugging my shoulders. Oh, well.
Onto the outfit idea and finds that you can add to your wardrobes. Because I’m trying to get a jump on my travel outfits. If this isn’t what you are looking for just pop over here to see all our fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts.
Travel Outfit Ideas
I’ve been talking about a wardrobe refresh (on Facebook). I posted I bought a few new pieces to add to my wardrobe. I still am looking for some basics to layer in for spring fashions and getting a jump on my travel outfits for summer. My clothes have just gotten worn out, or donated (thanks to my Marie Kondo purge).
Enjoy today’s fashion finds. I hope it has you purging your closets and getting ready for fun and adding a little style to your life. Get ready to back your bags for traveling. Are you getting ready to hit the road?
- Cute Ballet Flats (Perfect for spring, Easter, Mother’s Day, walking about town, slipping on to take the kids to school)
- Trendy Phone Bag (For when you don’t want to carry everything with you.)
- Travel / Cosmetic Bag (It’s travel time!)
- Leopard Print Cami (Get your sexy on)
- Boutique Bracelet Collection (If you don’t want to wear leopard in clothes, try jewelry)
- Palm Springs Earring Collection (You complete me!)
- Espadrille Flats (For beach days, heading to the park with the kids or casual Friday)
- 3/4 Bell Sleeve Top (Because the weather is all over the place)
- City Blouses (in 29 colors – A girl needs staples that are comfy and cute)
- Spring Boho Tops (I can never get enough of them to pair with jeans and shorts)
- Laced Beach Sandal ( Cute for heading to the pool or the beach)
- Pool Side Sunnies (Girls it’s time to protect your eyes on your walks, when driving. Or grab a pair to complete your spring outfits.)
- 2 Piece Swim Suit or Tankini (Fun, just a bit flirty but, not too much and perfect for heading to the pool)
- Floral Spring Cardigan ( Lightweight, versatile)
- Rash Guard (For over your swim suits)
Deals of the day
- City Blouses was $32.99 Now $14.99 / Ships for $18.98! LTO (29 colors)
- Bell Sleeve was $39.99 Now $19.99 + Free Shipping LTO (5 colors)
- Darling Pinhole Espadrille Flats – Was $64.99 / Ships for $30.98 LTO (assorted colors)
- New here? Be sure to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Fashion Style Boards
- Every Day Fashions
- Fashions Pinterest
- Lifestyle – Fashions
Shop for more travel outfits
Are you getting ready to travel?