You can use fresh or frozen fruits to make smoothies. But, with summer fruits in abundance why? Just grab a basket or two of strawberries, a few kiwis, and a few other ingredients and before you know it you will be blending and sipping a delicious Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie.
We love making healthy smoothies to drink for our breakfast, snacks, or lunch. Do you? Use today’s smoothie strawberry kiwi recipe or come up with your own version of our smoothie recipes.
Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
Grab a few other recipe variations to try too, we list them below. If any of the fruits are out of season you can use frozen fruits. Just be sure to reduce the amount of ice when making your smoothie with frozen fruits.
- 1 Kiwi (peeled)
- 1 cup of Strawberries
- 1/2 cup of Blueberries
- 1 cup of Organic Unfiltered Apple Juice
- 3 heaping tablespoons of Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tsp. of Organic Honey
- 3 Cups of Ice
How To Make A Kiwi Smoothie
- Get out all your ingredients.
- Peel the Kiwi (if it’s your first time check out this how-to peel a kiwi video. I use method number 3)
- Wash and remove the strawberry stem tops with a strawberry huller.
- Wash your blueberries
- Begin adding the measured apple juice to the blender.
- Then add all your fruits.
- Next all the yogurt and honey.
- Top with the ice.
- Add the lid to your blender securely.
- Begin blending, pulse, if needed.
- And if you need to remove the lid, stir, secure the lid and blend again.
- Pour into your favorite smoothie glasses and grab a straw.
Enjoy this strawberry and kiwi smoothie.
Variations for the strawberry kiwi smoothie
- You can omit the blueberries and increase the strawberries by half of a cup.
- Substitute the blueberries for banana.
- Omit apple juice use almond milk.
- Make it dairy-free by omitting the yogurt. Adjust thickness by adding more fruit and or ice.
- Other things to try in this smoothie are pineapple, spinach, or kale.
- Add protein powder for before or after workouts.
- We also like adding ginger to our smoothies.
We love making smoothies and it’s so easy ever since we got our Vitamix blender! You can find a few more of our favorite smoothies below.
Print or Pin The Smoothie Recipe
Are you looking for a different strawberry smoothie to make? You can try this Strawberry Smoothie – Enjoy this frothy, refreshing strawberry smoothie recipe anytime you have fresh strawberries or use frozen if out of season. It’s made nondairy (with almond milk) but, you can use your favorite milk. (includes our Vitamix review)