Happy Friday! Are you ready to get your party on? I was testing the submissions in categories. I like it but, last week we did have a few folks that didn’t scroll down to the specific category. There is a spot for your social media to visit meet and gain new followers. Most of you didn’t use it. But, I’ll leave it up this week any way. (We’ll see how it goes.) It will help you grow your reach! If you missed last week’s party you can view the entries here at linkup party #125.
I was thinking of is was putting the linkup in the drop down menu for individual categories. We would still have the party on the main page on Fridays but, then the option to be seen more in a category page, you’d enter again. This way when people search the site your posts will be an option for readers too in a specific category. What I think is, this will eliminate us having to scroll so far down. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. I’ll have to set up pages for that and hopefully it’ll be ready for next week!
Recap of posts from us in case you missed them;
- Rustic Banana Bread Recipe
- Organization DIY Tips *Pantry & Link Up Your Cleaning /Organization Posts
- Productivity Tips, Tools And Articles… Will help with your blogging!
- Mani 101 Beauty Tips
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup Features;
- DIY: DreamCatcher HookedOnHomes
- Free Printables: Casual Resolutions Kit OurPeacefulPlanet
- Recipe: Cherry Almond Coffee Cake via JoyLoveFood
In The Spotlight;
- Vanilla Cake With Cream Cookies Recipe via Something Sweet
- Brooch Holder DIY via SadieSeasonGoods
- Jewlery-Earring DIY via JewelryMakingJournal
- Fix It Friday Elastic Waist Bands via GreenIssuesSingapore
In order to gain new followers it’s important to visit others and make connections. Visit the first two people in front of you let them know your stopping by from the party. This will also help increase your traffic. Easy!
- These parties will be open for one month at a time. Each week you can add new posts on Fridays or during the week. But, each week is a new social!
- The entries for your blog posts will show up in a random sequence each time an entry is entered it will change. At the end of the month a special feature and throughout the month based on seasonal round-ups or features.
- For the social media it will not be a random sequence. Enter your information and get social with others grow your reach. A new social party each Friday is at the end of the post!
- Button Up! Like back is helpful to help others find the party and a follow here on the site is always appreciated.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Guidelines for the weekly linkups;
- Your linked up posts will be used in features or round-ups and seasonal features /round-ups
- Etsy shops & handmade shops are welcome but, will be promoted as such
- Images will be used to promote your blog / blog posts / shops
- With sharing there will be link backs to your posts on your blog (or shop)
- By linking up you give us permission to share your blog posts and use your images at any time. From time to time the images may be put into collages but, all credits will be given to blogger & direct link to post or shop owner & direct link to shop.
- A link to the party on your post or blog button any where on your blog is appreciated but, not required. It helps people find the party!
- Sign up for email reminders