Happy New Year Everyone! This year I thought I would switch up the party a bit. I’m breaking the submissions into categories. You can submit your posts into the various categories each week. I will use your submissions for features and round-ups at various times on the site here, not just Friday’s. Promoting your posts will be the same lots of tweeting, social sharing on Facebook, Google+ and Pinning. Friday’s I’m adding a social. There will be a spot for your social media, visit meet and gain new followers. It will help you grow your reach! If you missed last week’s party you can view the entries here at linkup party #124. Since we’ve been traveling I’ll be sharing features on another day!
Recap of posts in case you missed them;
- A Year In Review & Happy New Year Wishes! (take a peek of some of our behind the scenes bloopers & fun!)
- Newsies The Musical Touring & Tips For Getting Discount Theater Tickets
- Winchester Mystery House & Victorian Gardens
- Easy Shortbread Cookies Recipe
In order to gain new followers it’s important to visit others and make connections. Visit the first two people in front of you let them know your stopping by from the party. This will also help increase your traffic. Easy!
- These parties will be open for one month at a time. Each week you can add new posts on Fridays or during the week. But, each week is a new social!
- The entries for your blog posts will show up in a random sequence each time an entry is entered it will change. At the end of the month a special feature and throughout the month based on seasonal round-ups or features.
- For the social media it will not be a random sequence. Enter your information and get social with others grow your reach. A new social party each Friday is at the end of the post!
- Button Up!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Guidelines for the weekly linkups;
- Your linked up posts will be used in features or round-ups and seasonal features /round-ups
- Etsy shops & handmade shops are welcome but, will be promoted as such
- Images will be used to promote your blog / blog posts / shops
- With sharing there will be link backs to your posts on your blog (or shop)
- By linking up you give us permission to share your blog posts and use your images at any time. From time to time the images may be put into collages but, all credits will be given to blogger & direct link to post or shop owner & direct link to shop.
- A link to the party on your post or blog button any where on your blog is appreciated but, not required. It helps people find the party!
- Sign up for email reminders
Crafts Linkup Here;
Recipes Linkup Here;
DIY / Decor Linkup Here;
Sewing / Knit, Crochet Linkup Here;
Beauty/Fashion Linkup here;
Thank you for the party Theresa
I wish you and your family the best year ever!!
Theresa Huse says
Hi Winnie, Thanks so much and I wish you a wonderful year too!
Supriti chauhan says
Thanks for hosting this super party Theresa! I had a great time linking up! A very Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!
Theresa Huse says
Hi Supriti, Your welcome and thanks for sharing your projects. I wish you and yours a Happy New Year too!
Heather @ My Sweet Mission says
Hi Theresa, I love the new party linkup categories, great idea! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and you and your family have a blessed and Happy New Year. Thanks for another year of fantastic parties, I appreciate you!
Theresa Huse says
Hi Heather, Glad you like the categories! Yes,we had a great time with family. Thank you, wishing you a Happy New Year too! I’ll be by soon to catch up with you!
Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! Please come and join us at our party. We would love to have you!
Happy New Year! Lou Lou Girls