Hope your ready for this week’s Inspiration Spotlight Party. Let’s get this party started. I can’t wait to see all your inspiration crafts, creativity, DIY s, beauty/ fashion and recipes! I’ve been tweeting and pinning this week and will continue to share your posts. If you missed last week’s craft and creativity party you can find the party #122 here.
You may of noticed one day this week my site was down. When I finally got my host to get to me they found some issues on their end…..Well, something they adjusted affected things for me on my end. Not knowing CSS lets just say it’s been a long two days of getting the right person to help me and much stress. As I had a lovely holiday DIY post that I couldn’t publish…if you missed any take a peek! Apologies for getting this up late. Hurrah for being ready or I wouldn’t have a party at all this week.
- We had lots of lovely posts be sure to visit at least a few bloggers. Meet someone new and see their recipes or projects.
Here’s a recap of this week on the blog in case you missed any posts;
- Holiday Gift Packaging DIY
- Hot Holiday Kids Gift Item & Review Hot Wheels High Jump Frenzy
- Broccoli Mushroom Quiche Recipe + Entertaining Tips
- Love a Latte? Love an Au Lait? Love me some #CashewMilk Drinks
- Last day to enter GIVEAWAY!
Inspiration Spotlight Features;
Mindy from My Love 2 Create shares a great tutorial for creating a reversible sign. What’s not to love about this having one for the holidays and flip it for the rest of the year! If you don’t want to frame it you can just grab some board from Michaels or Hobby Lobby. Drop by to see the steps to make your own!
Rachel shared a step by step how to create Graham Cracker Holiday Houses. What a great project to do with the kids or grand kids! Super easy and so much fun! You’ll find her over at Easy Peazy Mealz.
This is the cutest wreath if you are looking for a non traditional styled with a little bit of woodland flair. Kim shares how you can create your own. Just pop over to see how at Made In A Day. Don’t forget to see her holiday decor cones DIY too.
Looking for a special treat for the family over the holidays? Why not try making homemade do-nuts? I know I want to grab a do-nut pan to give it a try. Have you ever made homemade do-nuts? Try Winnie’s recipe over at Something Sweet.
Inspiration Spotlight Shout Outs;
- DIY & Recipe: Ginger Butter Gift Idea Video Tutorial via SparklesandSuch26
- Recipe: Snowball Cookies via ThePinJunkie
- DIY/ Holiday Decor: Snowflake Christmas Tree Skirt via LittleRedWindow
- DIY/Craft/ Holiday Decor: Dollar Tree Christmas Vase via KorogiKorner
I’ve been pinning and tweeting all your entries! Also if you missed last week’s party be sure to check them out the link is at the top of post.
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries and leave them a comment. Don’t just drop a link and run make some new friends.
Now it’s your turn to Join In & Button Up!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>