Anyone else dreaming up plans for fall decorating? I was shopping for a few things online (to distract myself from all that’s going on and plan my living room decor for fall) and saw new home decor ideas that would be the perfect addition to our home. I am going to have to refresh a few rooms in my house as we move Sammie off to college. I thought you might like these ideas for fall decorating.
Simple Ideas For Decorating
I love seeing what’s currently trending for this upcoming fall. It helps me narrow down my favorite decor accents and plan how to decorate for fall and design my living space.
What style of decor do you like? Farmhouse, modern, vintage? A mix of decor designs? Below are a few of our favorite fall decor that we spotted.
- Affiliate links may be included in this post. We earn a small commission for qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you.
Fall Decorating Ideas
Pick any of these cute, rustic, farmhouse, and modern ideas to decorate for fall, Halloween and autumn.
- Fall Tier Tray Signs – Choose from 16 cute fall signs to add to your tiered trays or to be arranged on a shelf. Remember to use odd-numbered items to add interest when decorating.
- Let’s add a little fun and distraction this Halloween season. This fun countdown is magnetic so moving the wreath from day to day is very simple. Moveable wreath to countdown to Halloween. The countdown Halloween sign is hand-painted, not vinyl. It’s sure to add a bit of family fun to your fall.
- Do you want to get organized for fall and still be able to decorate? This Angle Side Hall Tree With Storage. Perfect for organization and style. I am also contemplating updating our entryway. When was the last time you updated yours? This piece would be great for an apartment too by adding storage and shelves for styling seasonal items. Or try a different design by checking out this rustic entry console table. Which would you get??
- Grab these laser cut wood letters to personalize your space. Make words and decorative displays… What would you make your sign say? I’m thinking of ordering dorm sweet dorm for Sammie’s dorm room. For my house, I love the word home.
- I’ve been crushing on this carved wood bowl for arranging things into and adding wood bead garland too. The bowl is on sale right now!
- Use pillow covers to change the look of your living room. Pick from Farmhouse Halloween Pillow Covers or Fall Pillow Covers.
- This is a wonderful arch faux window, great for any great room, or entranceway. I have been wanting one for my fireplace mantle. Add seasonal decor, wreaths…Now, it’s on sale! Hurry if you need one too.
- You can make your own fabric pumpkins or get faux fabric pumpkins to decorate with. These cute rustic fabric pumpkins come in 9 designs to pick from!
- Add a fall garland to your mantle. These garlands can be draped over a picture frame, calendar, office computer, chalkboard, or on a bookshelf for an instant hit happiness. Use one or layer multiple. Longer garlands can be created by tying strings together. Great pop of color for everyday use, not just holidays!
- Add solid wood word cutouts to your home’s decor. There are 11 designs to pick from. But, hurry they are going fast.
When do you start decorating for fall?
Looking for more decorating ideas?