What’s new this week? Well, one of the biggest sales of the year has already begun, it’s Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale. You can go wrong shopping this sale, it’s a big one if you are looking for quality clothes at huge savings. We are sharing what to wear for fall.
But first, how did we get to Friday so quickly this week? It’s flown by with all the craziness going on! I hope you are ready for all our fashion finds, mood boards, and Friday finds. I love bringing you things I think you might need or things you might like.
- Affiliate links may be included in this post. We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you.
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love shopping fall clothes sales. Especially, end of the season and pre-season sales! Word to the wise good stuff may go quick so be sure to pop over here to grab your favorite fall finds at Nordstrom. Sign in, get your wish list items into your bags.
What To Wear – Fall
Fall Outfit Ideas
- Must-haves for fall are new jeans paired with tops or blouses you can layer with a sweater as the weather changes.
- Plus Size Boyfriend Jeans
- I can’t go one season, including fall without a good crossbody bag. Can you? The one shown above comes in a rusty red called fire opal or a white if you prefer neutral colors. Purses like this are worth owning and with good care they last for years.
- Booties or flats are a must for fall.
How to wear booties?
I am a fan of both the boyfriend jean which you can roll up to show your boots or booties. Be sure to have at least one pair of skinny jeans which also can be paired with booties. Also, be sure to try pairing booties with dresses.
- If you are looking for a pointy-toed bootie this one is a steal of a deal.
Loungewear and Activewear
If you are still working from home, doing college from home or are momming it with all the kids at home and looking for casual, loungewear, or activewear you might like these picks. Or hop over to shop the sale!
- Adam Selman Sport
- Lauren Moshi
- Michael Lauren
- Beach Riot
- Logo by Lori Goldstein
- Nasty Gal
- Out From Under
- Nasty Gal
Why Shop the Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale?
One of the great things I love about Nordstrom sales is their savings and deals on quality buys. The Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale is open in stages but, now open to the public. You can get so many styles for fall at 40%, 50% … off! Even find new items are marked down. You will be able to find so many fall staples, must-haves, and basics to have to your wardrobe or capsule wardrobes.
I am heading over to pick a few outfits out for when I move Sammie into the dorms and for going out to grab dinner or… What do you need to get to wear for fall?
Be sure to follow along as we share more lists of all our fall must-haves and clothes to wear for fall.
- New here? Be sure to subscribe
- Pin it for Later (the sale lasts until August 30th!)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Fall Women’s Fashions Pinterest
- Casual Outfits – Everyday Fashions Pinterest
Looking for more ideas?
- See all our fashion and lifestyle posts.