Why try probiotics? I have wanted to try probiotics for several reasons. I have had conversations with my older daughters about healthy lifestyle, how stress and how diet can affect our sensitive stomach issues. I find that when I am under a lot of stress is when I have the most trouble. It wasn’t until one of my daughters tried some on the advice of her natural health provider and swore it helped her. She mentioned to me that I should try probiotics. But, I never went to grab some at the store.
Then I got a note from Mom’s Meet asking if I wanted to sample and try probiotics. Was this kismet? I was asked to try Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics for two week’s and share my honest thoughts. It couldn’t of been more perfect timing. I was curious to see how probiotics can aid to my healthy lifestyle goals. And it also made me even more interested to why I should take them, which I share later. Along with a special reader discount for the I tried.
Recently, I had watched an episode of Steve Harvey and he happened to be talking with a doctor about what vitamins can benefit you and which ones are a waste of money. Suffice to say I found out: Probiotics were highly recommended for your health from the doctor speaking. Just another reason I decided to jump in and start taking these.
I received this product for free from Moms Meet , May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.
I did a little research. Why take probiotics?
- Helps with IBS, Chrones and gut inflammations
- Helps improve colon function
- Helps with a healthy gut balance
If you are pregnant, take medications, have questions or have serious problems with your stomach should consult your health provider or doctor, prior to using.
What’s different about Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics?
- Unlike most other probiotic products, these are not cultured or grown in a laboratory.
- Ingredients such as mountain spring water, fruits, and vegetables are fermented for three years with 12 distinctive probiotic strains.
This rich culture medium (PRE-BIOTICS) is then encapsulated along with the probiotics that have grown together over the three-year period, and the resulting nutrients from this fermentation process (POST-BIOTICS). This allows the supplements to deliver viable probiotics and that encourage your body’s innate ability to grow its own friendly bacteria.
My finding from sampling the probiotics for 2 weeks:
- Since I haven’t tried probiotics before I can’t speak to other brands but, I can speak to how it worked for me.
Before probiotics certain foods and even some drinks irritated my stomach. Especially if under stress. I would eat, then within a few hours or less my stomach would be in knots, irritated…. (Nobody should have to go through this!) Another thing that had been going on is by evening time even if I hadn’t eaten late my stomach would feel overly full and bloated. This was without over eating. Does this ever happen to you?
After trying Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics:
The first time I started to take them I had caught some flu like thing and had to stop during the two week period. I wasn’t sure with this stomach thing going on, if I should keep using them. I waited until that flu bug was over and started the routine again.
I really wanted to see, if after two weeks time probiotics would make a difference or help me. They are easy to take! You can take the probiotics orally, an hour prior to eating or one and a half hours after. (up to twice a day) This was easy enough.
I was pleased with the results. I feel like since I’ve been taking them I have less bloating and stomach issues. And I do feel like they have aided my digestive tract. I did end up feeling that I only needed to take them once a day to see results. Will I continue to use them? I think so. I am pleased with the results after a few weeks.
- Above is an image of them in the safety packaging. They aren’t huge pills so if you hate taking big pills this won’t be an issue. I took mine with water.
Dr. Ohhira’s other products include:
- Essential Living Oils which offer a vegan alternative to fish oil. Supplements contain 8 natural plant and seed oils that are cold pressed, extracted and prepared to provide plant-based essential healthy fats.
- Propolis Plus which fuses antioxidants with immune-supporting components that support immune health, digestive function and antioxidant support.
- Probiotic Kampuku Beauty Bar nourishes the skin by maintaining the skin’s pH and integrity of collagen fibers. Great for daily use, on all skin types and especially for very sensitive skin.
Science has proven that proper bacterial balance affects every part of your body.
Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics® are suppose to help:
- Balance and support your personal unique bacterial fingerprint*
- Relieve occasional gas and heartburn*
- Maintain healthy intestinal pH and digestive function*
- Support the absorption of nutrients from food and other supplements*
- Support a healthy immune system response*
Special Offer for Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics our readers;
- 20% off the Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics
- Original Formula (30ct) SRP $35.95, after discount: $29.00, a savings of $6.95
- Original Formula (60ct) SRP $59.95, after discount: $47.96, a savings of $11.99
- Receive a FREE Kampuku Beauty Bar – ($12.05 Value).
- FREE (First Class Mail) Shipping.
- Use Promo Code at checkout: momj2017
- Grab this discount
I am always looking for ways to be healthier. If you are too and want to find out more about these natural products for your improving your healthy lifestyle just visit the links below or head over to grab the discount:
Have you ever tried probiotics?