Hi everyone! Hope you’ve had a great week. I won’t be filtering through to approve comments until after the weekend. I’m traveling to see my new grand baby and help my daughter as her husband has gone back to work. But, if I get a chance I’ll update and reply to comments here sooner. Don’t let not seeing the comment right away detour you from leaving one. I love seeing how your week has been and hearing from you. Last week’s party was filled with so many amazing entries!! Thanks for joining in the party!
Ready to get this blogging linkup party started. I can’t wait to see all your inspiration crafts, creativity, DIY s, beauty and fashion and recipes! I’ve been tweeting and pinning all week and will continue to share your posts. If you missed last week’s blogging linkup party filled with crafts, DIY, recipes and creativity you can find the party #134 here. Hope your ready for this week’s Inspiration Spotlight Party.
Lots of sweet recipes, crafts, diy and other projects have been shared this past week. If I didn’t comment on your blog it didn’t mean I didn’t stop by or share! Be sure to visit at least a few bloggers from the bloggers linkup party. Meet someone new and see their recipes or projects.
Here’s a recap of this week on the blog in case you missed any of our posts;
- Corn Bread And Green Chilies Casserole
- Spring Cleaning Tips: How To Clean Leather
- DIY Gardening Gifts: Terrarium Crafts
Blogging Linkup Party: Inspiration Spotlight #Linkup Party 135
This Week’s Blogging Linkup Party Inspiration Spotlight Features;
- Treat Recipe: Coffee & Donuts Pudding via thegoldlininggirl
- Salad Recipe: Kale Blueberry Salad via adishofdailylife
- Easy Crock Pot – Bake Recipe: Slow Cooker Chicken Biscuits via dizzybusyandhungry
- Brunch Recipe: Strawberry Crepes via optimisticmommy
- DIY/ Game: Tick Tac Toe Outdoor Game via creatingreallyawesomefreethings
- Sew/ DIY: iPhone / Cell Phone Case DIY via justusfourblog
Blogging Linkup Party Inspiration Spotlight Shout Outs;
- Craft: St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Candy Bags via hooplapalooza
- Spring Cleaning Tips: Challenge – Day 4 Tip How to Clean Pillows via inspirationformoms
- Decor / DIY: Spring Flower Topiary via theorganizeddream
- Blogging: Blogging Tips via busybeingJennifer
I’ve been pinning and tweeting all your entries! Thanks to everyone for sharing last week! If you missed last week’s party be sure to out all the great links from last week’s party. *link at top of post! As always there were more shout outs than mentioned!
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party and leave the bloggers a comment. Don’t just drop a link and run.
Now it’s your turn to Join In & Button Up!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Enter Your Blog Posts Here;
Enter Your Social Here;