Ah, summer days! I feel like they are packed with activities & fleeting moments of fun & prettiness! Today I thought I would share a few summer favorites that I have been enjoying & some fashions I have been eyeing. Speaking of fashions did anyone catch the new season of Project Runway? Yes, season 12 of Project Runway began last Thursday!
Anyone else excited to see Project Runway Season 12? A new set of contestants vying for a half million dollar prize! Things changed up a bit, no teams. One contestant from season 11 brought back, Kate Pankoke. Designers quirky, unique & all from various back grounds with many having different careers prior to getting into designing. First challenge using parachutes to create something that shares their personal aesthetic.
Well, here is my summer aesthetic in a mood board.
- I love this Bops Basics Raffia Backpack
- Light flowing tops like this for summer
- Oasis Long Shorts
- Flat Thong Sandals
- (Disclosure affiliate link) Deals like this! Shoe Carnival – Back-To-School – BOGO 50% Off + $5 Coupon
- Notebooks & Pencils
- Sea Shells
- Ice Cream
I must admit I have been enjoying some guilty pleasures like these shows on TV:
- The Bachelorette
- Drop Dead Diva
- Major Crimes
- Rizolli & Isles
- And now, last but not least Project Runway! on Lifetime Thurs. 9.8 C
Which you can catch up on if you want to follow along!
Project Runway always makes me want to push my sewing skills to the next level & inspires me by watching the designers solve their challenges, fabric & design wise. Above is Alexandria color blocking her outfit shes designing.
Mentor Tim Gunn can make one save this season. He will also bring up the six high/low scores up front for final critque. The judges are Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia & Zac Posen, along with a weekly guest judge s. To see the final designs on the runway with the parachuet material challenge was quite amazing, how each designer interpets their designs win or fail. The final runway is always my favorite, along with hearing the critiques. So far I agree with the judges desicions. Did you? This season proves to have high drama along with the high stakes! To catch up or to catch them all on Lifetime Project Runway
What are some of your summer favorites? Will you watch Project Runway this season?
Related Fashion Posts:
- Shoe Carnival – Back-To-School – BOGO 50% Off + $5 Coupon
- Buy one get one half off and an extra $5 off for back to school!
- Take $5 off of your purchase of $39.98 or more. Enter SAVE5 at checkout online or bring printed coupon to a store near you! Ends 9/1/2013, 11:59 p.m. CST.
- Cannot be used on prior purchases, refunds, exchanges or gift card purchases. One coupon per transaction. Offer subject to change without notice.
- Get Shoe Carnival Coupon