Are you ready to make an Easter Egg Wreath for your spring decorations. Make this Easter wreath to hang in your home or hang on your front door. We have a video to show you how to make this spring wreath. You will love that it is quick and easy to make. Decorated with a few supplies. Make one for you, make one for a friend. If today’s post isn’t what you are looking for try the other spring wreaths below or see all our grapevine wreath ideas.
We love spring do you? It’s our second favorite time of year. I am looking forward to decorating my home for spring and celebrating Easter holiday with my family. Let me show you how to make this Easter egg wreath.
Easter Egg Wreath
Craft Supplies Needed
- Grapevine Wreath
- Faux White Flowers ( faux babies breath)
- Faux Speckled Eggs
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Optional tweezers
It can be hit or miss for getting your supplies at the Dollar Store or craft store. Plus we don’t all live by them. So we sourced them on Amazon to help you. I actually prefer to get all my wreaths there and the quality is a bit better. (just saying) Other places to get supplies for spring and crafting is Consumer Crafts and Scrapbook.com
DIY Easter Egg Wreath
- Watch the video below or follow the instruction to see how easy it is to decorate a spring wreath. This dollar store wreath is to make.
- Step 1 Gather all your craft supplies. Heat up your hot glue gun.
- Step 2 Take your faux flowers off the flower pik
- Step 3 Hot glue your flowers onto your grapevine wreath in a semi circle (repeat until you like the fullness of the flowers on the wreath)
- Step 4 Hot glue speckled eggs to your wreath around where your faux flowers are (repeat the process – stop when you like the way it looks)
Typically odd numbers draw more interest to your designs but, you can stop when it looks balanced.
Using the various colored eggs can create visual interest too and visually balance the design.
Decorations you can add to your spring wreaths and Easter wreaths
- New here? Be sure to subscribe!
- (our new channel) Subscribe YouTube Channel
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grapevine Wreath Ideas Pinterest
Looking for more wreaths to make?
Spring Wreath Ideas
Looking for a wreath that you can make for spring or summer? This succulent wreath diy is an easy way to add a woodland wreath to your home’s decor.
DIY Spring Wreaths
DIY Spring Wreaths You will love trying any of these paper flower wreaths and spring wreath ideas.
Easter Wreath Ideas
Looking for Spring Easter Wreath Ideas? You will love this roundup of Spring Easter Wreath Ideas. You will find Easter egg wreaths, and bunny wreaths to make for spring. Which wreath tutorial will you grab to make a wreath of your own?