It’s off with the masks finally! And now onto the new norm, summer accessories such as summer scarves, headbands, sunglasses, and hats… Need some styling inspiration? We have a few ideas that are going to have you in a fashionable scarf and upping your accessory game!
If you popped over but are looking for other ideas of what to wear this summer… just search fashion or look in the lifestyle tab of our site.
Windy afternoons make wearing a scarf a summer must. Not to mention they are perfect for driving with the top down and sunroof open. Or taking a walk at the beach or lake, and even just hanging out at the pool. Messy hair, don’t care? Style a scarf for your evening looks. Scarves are the perfect accessory for your hair. Don’t forget if you don’t want to wear them in your hair, you can add them to your purses.
The post content may contain affiliate links. By clicking on these links and then purchasing something through them we earn a small commission, at no added cost to you.
Styling Ideas For Scarves
I hopped onto Instagram to see how everyone is styling their hair with scarves for summer. And if you have Tik Tok apparently headscarves are flying in the wind. Why would I wear a scarf?… Girl, you know we are about to do this! #babypleasedontgo scarf driving is trending on TikTok. And if you are ready to up your style you will probably love this trend.
Whether you just want to get your hair out of your face, make a statement or be in style now is the perfect time to accessorize with scarves, sunglasses, headbands, and sunhats.
Please Don’t Go Scarf Trend
Scarves Style Guide
Scarves For Women
- This Printed Square Crepe Scarf can be styled in so many ways. Why? Due to its ample size. Soft and lightweight crepe fabric for breathable comfort.
- This women’s Printed Bandana is half the size yet can be added around buns, ponytails, or worn as a scarf.
- Adorable and easy to wear is this Daisy Printed Chiffon with Elastic Back Headscarf.
- How cute is this women’s Pleated Chiffon Neckerchief?
- Extra Long Wide Wired Velvet Hair Scarf. If it’s a turban scarf you are looking for check this out!
- The Large Silk Feel Hair Scarf can also be used as a silky ponytail scarf.
- Pre Tied Turban Hair Wrap
- Extra Wide Miranda Retro Hair Wrap Head Scarf
- Gauze Crown Scarf
Shop summer accessories and styles for summer
- Wide Beach Turban Headband Stretchy Soft.
- Heading out for the evening? This Velvet Headband 70s Dream will give you all the feels of the dreamy 70s.
- Velvet Knot Headband this topknot headband made from a knit jersey, velvet headband. When to wear this style? When you are doing yoga. Or messy hair days, growing out bangs…
- Tube Headbands have that boho vibe. They are great for the beach, workouts or just to get your long hair out of your face…
- Head Wrap -hair accessory is made of kanthas, vintage fabric, cotton, elastic. I love this style.
- Polka Dot Straw Knotted Headbands
- Mexican Embroidered Knot Headbands for Women
If you are ready to rock the looks check out our favorite shop for hair accessories ImWithTheBand
Looking for more hair accessories ideas?
- Want to make your own headbands? Fun and Easy DIY Statement Headbands & Tutorials You Will Love Making!
- 24 Fall Hair Accessories For Styling Your Hair This Fall
- Etsy has the cutest scarves for women and sunhats for women! Pop over to see them. Sunhats at Target we liked too.
Anyone else grabbing sunglasses and a headscarf right now?
Got 7 minutes? See more of the Please Don’t Go TikTok Trend – 2:40 into the original Mike Posner Please Don’t Go Video a throwback from 2010 music video is the music clip being used for the trend. Sam and I might have to jump in our Kia and make a video. Until next time, scarves and sunglasses on, off to the beach! #pleasedontgochallenge
Tag us on social media @dearcreatives on Instagram and Twitter with your scarves and sunglasses and TikTok videos.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
Pin it for Later