Dear Creatives, As most of you know it is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Today I wanted to stop & share some pink inspiration & ways you can help for a great cause!
The wonderful thing about this set of stamps is all the proceeds will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Livestrong the Lance Armstrong Foundation. How great is that! You can even purchase the die cut ribbon from the same link. If you love paper crafting / card making be sure & visit Dawns blog as it has lots of inspiration & she shares the products she used to make the cards.
I know when I am taking Sammie off to school to drop her off & then back to start my blogging or crafting I could use a “green” travel mug that is supporting ” pink”. The best part is 100% of net proceeds ($8.50 each) goes to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. Warriors In Pink is also selling scarfs, tees, hoodies & hats… all to help for the cure!
I think the key to helping is bringing awareness, donating, making purchases that give back, participate in a walk, crafting for the cause, wearing pink……! There are so many ways to help! Remember it is up to you to do self exams & make appointments for mammograms! & remember to check with your local radiology offices many are having reduced fees in the month of October for mammograms, I know ours is!
Here is a list of Organizations to help for the Breast Cancer Cause:
- Breast Cancer Site Store / Sale – Proceeds go to helping fund mammograms for women in need
- National Breast Cancer.Org for information/ early detection / To Donate
- American Cancer Society
- Susan G. Komen & Breast Self Exam Info.
- Head Huggers.Org help make hats / projects & guidelines & other ways to help
- Cleaning for a Reason.Org A nonprofit organization partnering with maid services to offer free professional house cleanings To Donate
- 10Knitting Patterns to honor Breast Cancer Awareness *free patterns
Ladies & Gentlemen it is time to do something to help! Has Breast Cancer touched you or someone you love or loved in some way?
Do you have another way someone can help? List it with a comment!