Can you believe Valentine’s Day is almost here? Seriously, February already! We are sharing style trends we are crushing on for February. Things we spotted that we are loving for our home or to wear. If you like style trends be sure to look at all our lifestyle posts.
Spring style trends
- Add Rustic Farmhouse Hearts into your home decor.
- Stylish Rain Booties because they are cute and perfect for rainy days.
- This Waffle Tunic because there are still so many cold days before spring hits.
Want to make a centerpiece for spring?
Grab this Wooden Three Tiered Tray to hold coffee cups, fruit, plants or other seasonal stuff and decor accents. It would make such a cute display in the center of a dining table. Think spring centerpiece.
- Are you crafty? If you want to make your own Spring / Easter Centerpiece and how to decoupage wooden Easter eggs.
- Even if you aren’t this is an easy way to create table top decor for spring easy spring centerpiece.
- Or pop over here to see all our spring craft ideas (which we are adding to all the time)
Do you like to decorate your home?
Do you love garlands? They are easy to hang and look so pretty hanging up You have to see these Felt Ball Garlands in so many choices! Valentine’s day or spring you have to see them all. I might have to get more than one. Just sayin’
Garlands are an easy way to decorate for any season. You might like these ideas, you might like to see more Valentine’s Day Ideas.
Do you love Tee Shirts and Jeans?
One thing I love doing is matching tees or outfits with my teenage daughter. It may sound corny but we love to match our outfits on occasion. But, often times we don’t wear them on the same day. Unless I beg her, lol. Or we are hanging out at home.
Which makes me a little sad but, when we do pick it out to wear on the same day I am like look, we match! Come here let me give you a big, BIG HUG !! You know I’m your soul sister, mama. lol Great minds think alike. Any way enough of my rambling and onto casual outfit ideas and styles we love right now.
I hope you love as much as we do.
Tee Shirts and Jeans for Valentine’s Day
- Matching Tee Shirts for you and them. xoxo I just love these.
- XO cute Tee pair either with a skirt, which will dress it up but still be casual.
- Can’t get enough buffalo checks? Love, hearts arrows tee shirt.
- Put a little love in your heart. If you are going full on casual this look with the long sleeve tee.
- Love is all you need hearts tee shirt.
- Or this cute love tee shirt with arrows and two other designs.
- Paired with these designer jeans or this pair of jeans with fringe bottoms. Oh so cute!
Skirts for spring
Top off casual outfits
- I love a good Thermal Zip Up Hoodie. Easy to grab and run errands, head out for a walk or to the beach.
- Or a cute bomber jacket
- Who doesn’t love a stylish cardigan to top outfits.
- Don’t forget to grab yourself a pair of stylish sunglasses , spring is right around the corner.